𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓗𝓸𝓶𝓮

Author's Note: I want to thank each one of you for reading this story!

This chapter is a little messed up... bear with it, please 😅...

(●’◡’●)ノ

I am so happy that you, guys appreciate this! ❤️

𝒫𝓁ℯ𝒶𝓈ℯ, 𝒻ℯℯ𝓁 𝒻𝓇ℯℯ 𝓉ℴ 𝒸ℴ𝓂𝓂ℯ𝓃𝓉 𝓎ℴ𝓊𝓇 𝓈𝓊ℊℊℯ𝓈𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃𝓈. 𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓃𝓀 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝓈ℴ 𝓂𝓊𝒸𝒽! ༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ

~
"Hyogo is no longer a place we can call home now. We need to start anew. But, no one should worry, okay? Your Mom and I got plans!" that's what Dad said.

ATSUMU'S POV
I rested my right cheek into my palm, in the arm rest and stared at the passing trees outside the train window.

I looked at Samu looking outside, too, with the gloomy expression. Beside him is Akaashi who is probably sleeping with his headset on both of his ears.

They seem to remain awkward towards each other but it's an improvement that Samu started talking with us.... and especially Akaashi.

Next to me is Omi- Omi who is reading a sports magazine.. I smiled to myself.

I wonder how Samu and I got to be this lucky? Having these two in our lives...

I started liking Omi and go out with him... I can't deny it now.... Samu may never realize but he makes it possible for me to find my happiness....

But my smile fades away as the thought that I couldn't even do something to make my twin equally happy.... breaks my heart into pieces.

I sighed and glanced at Omi who is already worriedly looking at me.

I smiled a little and rested my face again near the window.

I remembered that night, 2 days ago before we have this trip.

"You can all stay in my house. Our family owns an average size house, and my parents left it to me before they left for US." Akaashi suggested

Mom and Dad are hesitant because the plan is for us to stay in Uncle Sora's house. But since Dad has a very "unstable" relationship with his own twin, our old man consider Akaashi's offer.

"Tsumu can live with me. Since I plan on marrying him." Omi-Omi said out of the blue that I gag on the tuna sushi I'm indulging myself with that time.

I smiled and chuckled to myself as I leaned my head in Omi's shoulder.

Guess, going away from Hyogo would make the difference in our lives now.

I hope our new home in Tokyo will offer something better to us.. especially to Samu.