39

I reluctantly opened his phone, and see 6 missed calls from the same person.

What should I do?!

I decided to check his conversation... I mean, I'm his boyfriend.... and I know that he has the right to keep his personal life private but DAMMIT!!!!

I swear to every Gods if Omi's cheating on me... I'll....

I clenched my chest....

I go to messages and though I know I shouldn't... I couldn't help myself.

I scrolled from tonight's conversation.

-Hey, Kiyoo...

-Yeah?

-Are you busy? I wanted to show it to you personally.

-You free tomorrow?-

-Yes-

-Okay. I want to discuss something first, Kiyoo. I'll call you, okay?-
(Read)

I felt the tears building into my eyes

The phone rings again.

>>Incoming Call<<
Kona

I answered it and my heart skipped a bit.

A sweet voice rings from the other line.

"Kiyoo... Finally you answered!"

I froze

"Ahmm.. Hello? You there?"

"Please, don't make me talk like this on the phone... You're always doing this to me you know...." then she chuckled.

"Heeeeelllllooo, Kiyoomi Sakusa, don't you know Konami Bokuto is a very busy person?!"

It's a girl... And not just an ordinary girl....

It's his ex-girlfriend....

No... Ex- fiancee.

I just listened without speaking a word until my heart breaks with realization....

I put a hand over my mouth to stop the whimpers which is about to escape from it..

He really is.... cheating on me...

I quickly hang up the call and placed the phone near my chest, clenching it tightly

Suddenly the bathroom door swung opened. I turned around frustrated to face him, but I still managed though.

I brushed away my tears and took a deep breath.

Omi went out drying his hair with a towel.

I stared at him hoping to see guilt in his eyes... but... there's none