48

It's been a week since Atsumu got officially engaged to Kiyoomi... and the blond started to get into Osamu's nerves.

The days are dragging slowly... but there is one thing that is certain.. Tsumu isn't helping Osamu in any ways..

It's maybe because the gray- haired felt jealous... envious... or whatever stupid feelings he got under his skin.

The fact that Atsumu keeps bragging about his ring and his unfading smiles around the house makes Osamu's heart a little painful....

It's actually not bragging... Atsumu is just .... happy... that's it... and Osamu felt somehow uncomfortable about it...But he doesn't know how to put it.

Osamu keeps clicking his tongue... whenever he chooses to leave Atsumu be... whenever he's alone, or locking up inside his room.

It feels like a knot in his chest... He wanted his brother to be happy, but Osamu feels miserable at the moment. Everything happening around his life makes him suffer.... and he question himself of why he has to be this lonely and why not someone else! Doesn't he deserve something better in exchange of losing Rin... of losing Keiji? Osamu feels uneasy being with Tsumu who seems to carry all the happiness in the world... He started questioning whether he's unlucky or Tsumu probably capture all the happiness poured down by Gods?

The feelings of envy, sullen, and sorrow grew everyday as the upcoming wedding of Osamu's ex comes closer.

Osamu never confronted Tsumu about it.. because there's no words he  could express his feelings like that to his own brother and he doesn't want his older brother to feel guilty for Osamu's unfortunate life

It's not Atsumu's fault anyway, Osamu always tell himself.

Each passing day, the gray- haired would spend a 5 minute alone time to breath... to calm his nerves down.

Atsumu eventually feel his brother's insecurity, but he didn't ask about it... The blond is scared to add more salt to the wounded heart of his brother, so he kept quiet, and just vent out his feelings to his fiancé.

Kiyoomi is always neutral about things. He talks maturely, act maturely, and give advice in a very logical manner. He won't let anything ruin Atsumu and Osamu's brotherly relationship so he keeps everything balance between the two.

Osamu can freely talk to Kiyoomi, too. No malice intended. I trust you, this is what Atsumu always say to both his brother and fiancé, and the two wouldn't do anything to destroy this trust.

~
Osamu didn't need the countdown for his ex's wedding... but he knew that it'll happen tomorrow...

Osamu has a lot of things inside his head right now as he sat on his bed, deep in his thoughts....

How could he face the world after Rin's wedding? He still loves his ex...

How could Rin just throw their relationship like that?

And a flashback of that night appeared in his mind, again.... making his lungs tightened.

How could they lie to him?
And now, an image of Akaashi appeared right before Osamu's eyes.

A sullen look appeared on his face.

Where on  Earth is Akaashi? What happened to him?
He haven't forgotten what had happened between them recently... he can't forgive Keiji for lying to him and betraying him... but inside himself, Keiji is someone special... This thought makes him worry. Akaashi hasn't gone home for the last 6 days.... And Osamu started to feel a little guilty that what he did to the ravenette caused his disappearance.