Atsumu's Confession

"Hey! YOU TWO BETTER WAKE UP ALREADY! THE SUN IS BRIGHTLY SHINING OUTSIDE!" Dad yelled as he opened the curtain.

The bright sunlight passes through the opened window.

I stretched my arms and rubbed my eyes.
"M...morning, Dad." I greeted.

"Good morning, Samu... Please wake Tsumu up okay?!"

"Okay, Dad."

He went out of the room and I went down to Tsumu's bed.

"Hey... Tsumu... Wake up..."

"Hmm"

"Come on... Don't want Mom to get mad early this morning..." I said poking his cheek.

I stare at him... Last night, he was really mad at me. He even punched me... but he said sorry so I guess we're even.

Tsumu isn't his usual self lately... It's troubling honestly.

I definitely didn't expect him to act like that... But I get mad as well...

"Hey.. Atsumu Miya... Wake up!"

His eyes flung open, stared at me for a moment and..

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! Stay away from me!" he shouted in my face and covered himself with a blanket.

Shocked...
"T.. TSUMU! WHAT'S YER DEAL!?! You, okay?".

After few minutes, he put the blanket down and look at me.

"It's just you... I thought-"

"I have been noticing that yer distracted lately... Is something bothering you?"

He sat down in front of me and sighed deeply

"There's something yer not telling me, haven't you?"

"I... Samu... I.. I don't... What makes ye think that?!" he asked looking everywhere except me.

"Liar."

"But..."

"I'm yer twin.. I know something is up... Now spill the tea." I replied staring at him

He took a deep breath and looked back at me.

"O.. Okay... Remember when ye were in the hospital... and I didn't came back that night..."

"Yeah..."

"I confronted Rin..."

"WHAAAT?!?"

"Uh-huh... Let me finish okay?"

I nodded.

"After we talked, I was dragged out and got some bruises.. A guy came... that guy was the ex boyfriend of Rin's new girlfriend..."

I.. Tsumu isn't really good explaining things, really.

"Ye don't get it, do you?" he asked

"No.. No.. I get it...." I lied

"Okay... Konami is the name of Rin's new girl... her ex is Sakusa Kiyoomi."

I looked at the window as I continued listening to him... I honestly don't want to hear anything about Rin early this morning, but it's about Tsumu so...

"Then, Kiyoomi helped me attend to my wounds.. We stayed at his apartment, have some drinks... and..."

I gazed back at him to see him fidgeting with his fingers. He's nervous...

"And?"

He furrowed his brows.

"I got drunk, I think.. and woke up..."

"I woke up with Kiyoomi in his bed...."

"naked" he whispered the last word.

0______o

"YOU WHAT???"

"Shhhh! Shut your voices, Samu! I don't want Mom and Dad to think I just slept with some random guy!"

"But, you just did that!!!!"

"I know.. I know... But please... Samu..." he said pouting.

"Ye know... I'm uncertain of my sexual orientation... Even that didn't prove anything at all.. Mom and Dad will probably be disappointed if they'll know..."

"No. They wouldn't. Ye know they wouldn't right? Whatever makes you happy, will make them happy."

He lowered his head.

"So... Did something happened between you two?"

"Samu.. I honestly don't remember... Even Kiyoomi don't remember anything ... I have been keeping this for a quite a while now... It's a relief I could share it to someone...."

"But please... don't tell anyone, okay, Samu?"

"Of course... Now... come on, ye big baby... Let's help Mom downstairs."

He nodded.

"Anyways... Tsumu..."

"Hmmm.." he replied as he is folding his blanket.

"I'm.. I'm sorry about last night. Sorry if I talk back at ye... and.."

"Nah... I punched ye... anyway..." he chuckled.

"Well, that honestly hurts."

When we went out of the room, we saw Keiji getting ready for a jog.

"Hello, good morning.."

"Ain't it a little too late for a morning jog?" Tsumu asked

"Yeah. My alarm didn't work..." he replied and looked at me with a red face.

"Hmm.." Tsumu hummed as he looked at Keiji then me... and back and forth

"Are you two hiding-"

"Better get going!" Keiji said rushing down to the stairs.

"What was that about?" Tsumu asked and I just shrugged my shoulders.

~
"ATSUMU MIYA!!!!" Mom's voice rings around the house

Startled, we went downstairs and see her standing in the bottom of the stairs, her hands on her hips...

I wonder what's going on?

"ATSUMU MIYA! TO THE KITCHEN NOW!"

Tsumu nervously walked pass her going to the kitchen.

"Samu, dear... Do you mind if I ask you to buy some fresh milk for me?" she said calmer..

"Yeah sure.."

"And kindly look for Keiji... We have to discuss something."

"Okay, Mom..."