𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓗𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 2

ATSUMU'S POV

"This isn't your average house if you ask me, right Samu?!!!!" I blurted out as we arrived at Akaashi's 3 storey- house after few hours of travel.

I turned my head to Samu and waited for his response...

Samu just nodded while still keeping his hands into his thick gray sweater jacket then gazed away looking at the nearby houses.

I then looked at Akaashi as he opened the gate to his house. He glanced back at me and smiled
"Come in."

I felt Omi's hand in mine as he pulled me a little and let everyone in the house.

"Tsumu..."

"Yes, Omi?" I asked as I stared at him

"My house isn't too far from here... Are you sure you don't... ahmm.. want...to... you know..." he stuttered while glancing everywhere except me blushing tremendously.

I caressed his face with my free hand and make him look at me.
"Listen, Omi... My family and I are grateful enough having you two to offer your place..." I explained as I continue rubbing my cold palm into his pinkish cheeks.

"But, Tsumu... We're getting... married... soon and I want you... to... see my... I mean our house... if you like to change anything about it so-"

My face heated up... OUR house? I smiled sweetly at him and slowly pulled him into a hug.
"We can visit your.... our place, after we settle our stuffs here... Would that be alright, Omi?" I asked as I placed my chin into his shoulder.

I felt him nodding.
"I like you, Tsumu." he whispered and felt his warm hands into my back.

THIRD PERSON'S POV
"Tsumu, aren't you-" Samu stopped as he peeked his head out of the gate and stare at his twin.

Atsumu and Sakusa break their warm hug and looked at Osamu who is frowning at the moment.

"Am I disturbing you lovebirds?" Samu continued

"No! No!" Atsumu replied shaking his head in a very brisk manner.

"Mom and Dad want you to help us with our things... Can I borrow you from your lover?" Osamu asked with a smug face.

Atsumu felt embarrassed yet satisfied, Samu finally teases him again like he usually do...

The blond smiled and pulled Sakusa inside the Akaashi residence.

OSAMU'S POV

I have been staring at this frame for the last 15 minutes...

We have ended our relationship for quite some time now... and we already moved here in Tokyo... but my heart remains in Hyogo... my heart still belongs... to you, Rin....

No matter how much I wanted to forget you... No matter how painful all those words you told me...

You may not care anymore, but I... I can't find myself loving somebody else except you...

I sighed as I knelt down and put the frame under the bed where all the other boxes of my stuff are placed.

I haven't finish unpacking my things and I felt so tired with the trip.

I sighed again and heard a knock from the door.

"Samu... How are you feeling? Are you feeling better now?"

Keiji.

"I'm... okay, Keiji... I... want to rest... if that's fine." I replied as I slowly stood in the middle of his guestroom.

I felt ashamed of myself... Keiji... has been so kind to me... even make me feel special and valued... but... I can't return his feelings the way it should be... I tried... but...

My train of thoughts stopped as I heard his reply... like I have been pulled back into reality

"Don't feel bad, Samu... We talked about it. I accepted the fact that you can't love me back... we're friends... I... I want you to be safe... I want your family... whom I consider as my family as well, to be safe... that's all." he replied with quavering voice.

I wonder... Is Keiji.. Is he crying?

I heard his steps fainting as the room started to be quiet once again.

I sat down on the bed and started tearing up...

What's wrong with me? Keiji showered me with love... but I can't... love him the way I loved Rin... What's wrong with my stupid heart?

"Samu... Hey... Can I have a word with ya?"

"I.. I want to rest, Tsumu... Can we just talk tomorrow?" I replied fidgeting with my fingers...

"Oh... I just want to thank you, Samu.. Well then... Rest well."

"Thank me? Thank me for what, Tsumu?" I asked as I walked near the door and was about to open it when I heard his footsteps fading.

I just turned off the light and walked back to the side of the bed.

I lay down and covered myself.

What would Tsumu be thankful to me for, I wonder?

I hope I could fall asleep easily... with peaceful mind and... peaceful heart.

This is a new place.... Not just a place, but a new home...

I slowly felt my eyes getting heavy.... and I slowly drifted into the wonderful world of dreams.