❤︎ TSUMU & OMI ❤︎

Author's Note:

I wonder if some are still reading this story...

anyway... this part is for everyone wondering how Atsu and Omi became so close all of a sudden.

This is supposed to be published yesterday, December 25th here in 🇵🇭, but yeah I overslept yesterday and same as today... so.... that's the gist of it.

Ah! I hope you have a wonderful holiday season. ❤️

ATSUMU'S POV
I was about to go out for a jog when I heard their voices from the kitchen.

"-So how do you find him, then?" wait, that's Samu.

Who is he talking to? Akaashi?

"The fire incident actually leads me to it... Knowing that the shop was own by a Miya... my search began in that area... and one of the shop owners pointed your address... so I quickly build up my mind to... reunite with Atsumu..."

I know that moderated voice....

What's Omi doing here early this morning? Damn.. Isn't he getting tired or discouraged? I'm not facing him, so he should probably know I'm not interested in his proposal...

I quickly leaned on the wall near the door feeling agitated.

What the hell are these two up to anyway?

"I know you're sincere, Sakusa- kun...I know, one way or another, Tsumu would actually fall for you... I just can feel it."

WHAT? ME FALLING FER OMI?!?!

Samu??? The actual hell are you saying those words to him...  Giving the poor guy false hope...

"Really?"

"Yes... Anyways... What qualities have you seen from him and all of a sudden that makes you love Atsumu?"

I held the knob and about to burst in but stopped as I heard Omi replied.

"I.. I don't really know... I just met him that night and... that's it."

I... Omi's probably just infatuated but... his feelings are more likely to subside... He's definitely stupid...

"That's... kinda cringe..." Samu replied

"I just like him.."

I held my chest and felt my wildly beating heart.

"I am actually curious about that... When you asked Mom and Dad for Tsumu's hand... Usually, we say we love other person.. but you just said you like him. How do you even define like, Sakusa?"

This hits me... I... I want to know....

"I.. don't really know... He... He's always in my mind... I am always thinking about him since that day... I always find myself staring at nothing and smiling... I like that feeling... I have never felt like this with Konami... It's thrilling and exhilarating."

I felt heat in my entire body. This unexplainable feeling inside me... What the hell is this?

I leaned more closely to the door this time to listen more to him.... For all the things he might say.

"He's so different from anyone else... I respect and adore him... He may be a loud mouth brat but, I really enjoy listening to his voice, to his whining.. I want him to like me back."

"So, you love Tsumu?"

"I.. I guess so..."

He loves me? Like for real?! I mean... I felt my face warm and I couldn't help myself to smile. Omi loves me.

WAIT... WHY AM I HAPPY ABOUT IT?!?

"You want him to like you back the way you like him?"

"Not necessarily. I.. I just want him to like me on his own term, on his own ways.. I want him to know I am willing to wait... That's it."

"Tsumu would definitely like you, he just needs to know you more . .... I assure you that" Samu continued

"Hope he shows up even once..." Omi replied with sadness on his voice.

The last thing Omi said makes me feel guilty all of a sudden.

I sighed heavily.

"Hey.. Cheer up! Tsumu would come around... okay?" Samu said before the room becomes completely silent.

I leaned on the wall and smiled to myself.

Omi... All the things he said makes me feel like he sincerely likes me.... I... I want to know him more.... I... want to give it a shot....

I went back to my room, unable to continue my plan for the jog that morning.

That night, I sent an email to Omi...

✉️
Hey, Omi-kun, I was just wondering wanna grab lunch tomorrow after my class?

We started with simple lunch and dinner, and I find myself looking forward to be with him always.

I started to like Omi... Like how he likes me... I became addicted to his presence... I fall for Omi-kun... thanks to Samu I guess...