New Friend

ATSUMU'S POV

"What are you doing there? You know his family is influential, right? You wanna get in trouble?"he asked

"I know. But that bastard hurt my twin so I have to at least do something about it. What about you? You don't seem to be his friend either!"

"I.. I just.. want to talk to Konami... That's all.."

"Konami?"

"Yeah.. His new girlfriend."

"And why is that?"

"Because... she's my ex- fiancée."

"SO!!! YOU'RE TELLING ME THAT "THAT GIRL' IS YOUR EX?!?" I yelled as we settle down in his apartment.

He nodded as he placed some band aid into my bruised elbow and cheek.

I don't personally know this guy... He just volunteered to help me with my bruises and wounds. I don't usually go with strangers but he seems to be a trustworthy guy.

He got this black wavy hair with two moles on the right side of his forehead. His eyes are charcoal black and attractive.

"She broke up with me few months ago... without explaining things thoroughly." he added.

"Oh, yeah? Happened to Samu, too."

"Samu? Your twin?"

"Yeah..."

"What a weird name for a girl..." he commented

I chuckled
"Samu is a boy." I replied giggling

He stared at me like his eyes are gonna popped out

"Whaaaaat?"

"Yeah.. You didn't know? Rintarō is pan"

"So are you...."

"What? Hell No!" I quickly replied

He laughed. Oh my God... He's so pretty. 😑😑😑 Wait what? Did I just really complimented him inside my head? I honestly am not certain yet of my sexual preferences because I haven't have any relationship whatsoever. I haven't even feel the need for affection so yeah.. I don't know..

"Hey you wanted some drinks?" he asked as he placed the first aid box in the drawer.

"Yeah sure... A few won't be a trouble... It could help me calm down before I go back to the hospital... Anyways... I'm Atsumu... Don't just call me hey.."

He looked at me and frown.
"What?" I asked as I stared back at him

"I'm Sakusa Kiyoomi."

"Ohh.. Nice name you got there, Omi-kun"

He furrowed his brows.
"What a lame nickname!"

"Oh Come on, Dude! I'm trying to be friendly here even if you're a total stranger..."

He clicked his tongue and opened the fridge.

"Hey. Omi.. Tell me, what kind of girl is Kona-chan..." I said as I sat comfortably on his couch

"Why?"

"Just curious..."

"We met few years back... But ever since, her family doesn't agree on our relationship given the fact that she came from a very rich family. She broke up with me all of a sudden."

"Why? I mean.."

"I have no idea... That's why I have been trying to talk with her... but ain't got any lucky. Been beaten up a lot of times everytime I try to sneak in."

"That's awful... I mean.. Would that make any difference? Just give up.. If she wanted you, she probably came back..."

"You haven't fallen in love yet, have you, Atsumu?" he asked.

"Hmmm.. No.. I haven't."

"I knew it... Is that the same advice you give to your twin about his ex?"

"Yeah"

"You're stupid you know... You'll regret saying those words once you finally fall in love with someone, believe me.." he said looking down on the floor.

"Nah... Don't think so, Omi-kun." I chuckled and drink more of the beer in my hand.

We got few drinks that night.