49

Akaashi already lost track of the days, but he is certain that Rin's wedding haven't occured yet because if it does, he'll probably been released.

He feels like a prisoner.... a prisoner of his own best friend... This is so wrong...

Keiji has been staying in the same room with Bo, though the owl head is being completely creepy but nice, Akaashi desperately has the feeling and the need to escape.

However, with all the pain and bruises all over Akaashi's body, his strength vanishes each time he tried to make attempt to move. Bo restricts him to do anything and keeping a close eye to everything Keiji do..

The taller male feeds Akaashi... literally feeds the ravenette, helps him wash, prepares the younger's clothes, applies ointments for his bruises, prepares the bed, and reminds Akaashi of his medicines.

Akaashi doesn't really know what to feel. Somehow, all those good things felt nice... but it creeps him out, too.

Bo is weird. His intention is very much unclear to Akaashi... and the younger male has his doubts about the owl head.

Akaashi tried to communicate outside by sneaking Bo's phone but the older doesn't have his phone with him too so Akaashi got no success with this plan of calling anyone outside Hyogo.

They stayed in the same room for days.

For Bokuto, these past few days are the best though he find the instances very weird. Rintarō get a hold of his phone and though he complained, Bokuto couldn't do anything.

Bokuto witnessed how Akaashi tried escaping by crawling out of the bed, limped to the door, and fall instantly after taking few small steps. Of course, he helped the poor guy stand and place him back in the bed.

Though he knew that being with his first love is the best thing ever.... but Akaashi not talking to him makes his heart tightened.

Bokuto never felt in love before... and he promised himself that once he found this person, he'll protect and love him with all of his life.

Bokuto, in the duration of 5 days also saw how Akaashi fell so ill that the ravenette has been in delirious state for a day. That was the second night of their stay in this room.

Bokuto, seeing Akaashi's pain, he tried his luck to knock the door down but failed. Rintarō's voice soon came to the door warning him to stop. Bokuto tried explaining the situation but all Rin could say is that Akaashi would be fine.

"O.. Osa..Osamu... I'm... sorry... Sa..Samu... Forgive..Forgive me... I... I...don't... I won't hurt you... anymore... just .. love me back... Just love me..." Akaashi panted as he tried to speak these heartbreaking words and pleads.

"I... I.. love ...you, Sa..Samu..."

It's rather more heart wrecking for Bo... Hearing his princess say those words towards someone else.

Akaashi is reaching imaginary things with his arms as he lay there on the bed heavily breathing.

Bokuto sat down on the bed, slowly held Akaashi's hands and stared at the younger.

"Why.. can't you love me back, Keiji? Is it because of that Osamu guy? Come on, Keiji.... I... I love you... Though I know it's crazy because we just met... but I like you a lot... Please... just let me be the one in the your heart."