Suna Rintarō's Wedding Announcement

The room is filled with the awkward atmosphere as each one sit inside the average size room in the Miya residence.

The twins are sitting far from each other with their partners and the older blond avoids the gaze of his brother.

Their parents greeted Sakusa as he joined them in the evening activity of the family

The TeleVision is turned on which displays news program of that hour.

"I'll get some snacks we could share..." the twins' mother gleefully announced as she trail her way to the kitchen

"It seems like you and Atsumu are getting pretty acquainted already, Sakusa-kun." Souta Miya said smiling to the black haired guy sitting next to Atsumu.

"We enjoy hanging out together, getting to know each other... and I am falling for him even more..." Sakusa replied sincerely.

The blond blushed with faint pink on his cheek and smiled to his visitor.

Though showing his normal self to others, he still ignores his gray haired brother who is intently looking at him.

Their mother came back with a tray of glasses, pitcher, and some taiyaki.

She placed it down in the center table and fill the glasses with pinkish colored drink.

Realizing that she brought not enough glasses, she glance over the gray haired son of hers.

"Oh, Samu please grab another glass.. Thank you." she asked sweetly

"Sure." the younger twin stood and smiled to his mother who sat beside her husband.

The volume of the TV seems to rise when the headlines came into their senses...

"The only heir of the Suna Multinational Incorporated, Suna Rintarō, age 18, is on the headlines right now, Maru-san." one of the anchors announced

"Yes, Yamisawa-san. This young successor will be inaugurated as the CEO of their company within this coming week." the other answered

"And.... more importantly, Yamisawa-san... He is engaged and will be married in a month to the daughter of one of the richest families in the country from the Bokuto empire..."

"This means... that this partnership will greatly affect the business industry in Japan."

"Yes! Making a powerful duo in the corporate world."

"To give us the full detail, we'll be participating in an interview with Suna Rintarō himself.. tomorrow via live conference!"

CRASH! A loud crash echoed through the room...

The glass shattered down into the living room floor of the household...

Osamu stood there in the door, frozen as the news loudly sink in to his head.

The glass he had been holding tightly slipped through his hand and landed into the tiled floor catching everyone's attention in the room

His eyes fixed into nothingness as tears started to build up.

Every eyes are concentrated on him without him realizing it.

Keiji faced the floor, tears flowing out of his eyes. He loves Osamu with everything he got... though admittedly, he's been keeping a dreadful secret from him.

Atsumu held Sakusa's hand as the latter stares at him...

The room started to fill with deafening silence.

As soon as Osamu felt the fang of pain, and guilt as his vision flew to Akaashi, he quickly run out of the living room.

He closed his bedroom door and stood in the dark room with empty mind.