36

A/N: This chapter is honestly shorter than other chapters...

My mind is actually baffling on how to continue this... it hurts my poor heart because I love Akaashi and Osamu.... 🥺

The emotional breakdown is so difficult to handle... but I'm trying my best to express the words... I hope you understand if I lack some details... 🥺😭 because I'm trying not to cry as I type each word...

Anyways... I hope you still read this story...

"Please... Samu... just... hear me out... just let me explain... let me tell you the honest truth... I... I'm sorry... I..." Akaashi pleaded as he tried stopping us from moving out of his house.

Samu just stood there in the middle of the garden, eyes dark and unfazed.

"I'm... begging you.. please, Samu.." Akaashi said crying and knelt down while holding Osamu's left hand.

Osamu just averted his eyes, and is frowning.

Atsumu and I pity the young lad, but in full honesty doesn't even know what or how to feel.

We just stood there looking away from the scene.

~
If you are to ask the blond he would prefer to hear the truth from Akaashi and settle the misunderstanding, but considering the feelings of his twin, he couldn't argue with Osamu's decision on this matter. It's irrational for him to make it more complicated. Atsumu knew he's kind of impulsive but he doesn't want to complicate things even more...

While Sakusa's opinion is neutral, though he had spoken with Akaashi as the twins are packing their stuffs, Sakusa has been torn between the fact that Akaashi pretended and lied on the first place, but can't deny as well that Keiji obviously fell in love with Osamu in the course of comforting the younger twin.

"Please... Just... Stay... and listen... please... I'll do everything.. just give me a chance to explain, Samu...please..." Akaashi stood and pulled Osamu for a hug.

The latter didn't move or respond, Osamu just tightened his grip on his bags and looked away.

"Samu... please... okay... listen to me... just ...just this once.. please... I'm begging you... I'm... I don't intentionally want to hurt by lying... I.. I planned on telling you the truth... I'm... I'm just... finding the right time... the right opportunity...to tell you.. Please believe me... It's not my intention to... hurt you... I... I honestly... didn't know I'll.. fell for you... I.. was just supposed to comfort you during your ... breakdowns... but I... I just... I just..." Akaashi explained hastily facing Osamu while brushing away his tears.

"...I just find myself in love with you ... I may lied about my relationship with Rin... but.. Samu... I... I didn't lie about how I feel about you..." he sniffed and looked at Osamu's lifeless eyes.

"I love you... It's... It's the truth... I love you..." Akaashi then hug the younger twin tighter

The embrace which should feel warm, actually feels icy- cold.

"You're done?" a cold low pitched respond escaped Osamu's lip.

Akaashi lifted his face from the embrace and looked alarmed knowing exactly the meaning of those words based on the other's tone.

"I let you explained... now you'll do everything I'll tell you right? Never ever show your face to me and my family... Stay away from me. Let's just pretend we don't know each other... and we haven't met." Osamu continued with stoic expression.

"But, Samu..-" Akaashi protested and held Osamu even tighter this time.

The younger Miya pushed him away in a manner that made Akaashi fell a step back.

The three strode out of the garden. Osamu wearing his emotionless face, Atsumu with his concerned expression, and Sakusa just looking at his shoes as he walked out of the gate.

The breeze froze Akaashi in his feet. The strength he have been holding on into flew in the wind and he fell into the ground heartbroken. His courage to follow and stop Osamu and the others vanished... he just fell into the cold garden floor and sobbed his heart out.

Osamu... doesn't want to see me anymore.... but... I love him.... I love him with everything I have... He's the only one... the only one I want to spend my life with...

With these thoughts in mind, Akaashi made the hardest decision he could have ever had...