Osamu's Pain, Akaashi's Resolve

Warm hands pulled Osamu from the darkness swallowing him.

A familiar, comfortable embrace held his body as it was lifted from the floor.

He buried his face into him and grabbed the back of the latter's clothes.

Osamu feels like melting into the hold. His tears and screams are flowing freely.

He bursted out all the pain unconsciously lying down into his core...

He couldn't hold it in anymore. He couldn't pretend to himself once more. He couldn't lie and smile knowing that this truth wrecks him internally

"I.. I... haven't.. I haven't...moved on...Tsumu... I'm sorry... You're... You're right... I'm sorry... I'm really.. I'm really... sorry..."

"Shhh... It's.. It's okay... Just cry... Cry it out.. I'm here for you-" the blond replied crying himself

"I'm... selfish... you're right... I.. I am everything you said... I'm stupid and... I'm selfish! I am a fucking bastard... I.. I'm sorry!" Osamu cried out and started punching his head

Tsumu quickly grabbed his twin's arms and pulled Osamu even closer to him.

"Samu... I'm here... Please... I'm... sorry..." he pleaded

"I... I shouldn't have... I shouldn't really have kept Keiji to myself .... I used him... I.. I'm sorry... I'm really sorry!" Osamu continued struggling and flung down his head into his brother's shoulder.

Slowly, Osamu's stiffened body relaxes as he fainted into Atsumu's hug.

Osamu snores silently, but his face looks like he's suffering..

Atsumu wiped his own tears away and carried his younger brother into the bed and tucked him up.

The older twin sat on the corner of the bed and watch Samu sleeps and rests.

A tear rolled down again his cheeks.

"I'm never gonna forgive you, Rintarō. I never will... I will always hate you for hurting Samu like this..."

He leaned forward and kissed Osamu's forehead.

~
Outside the room, where Osamu's voice echoed loudly, Keiji Akaashi is clutching his sweater, his chest...

In so much agony, his tears trailed down into his soft featured face.

His body is slumped down into the floor. He buried his face into his knees whimpering in so much pain.

Standing next to him is Sakusa Kiyoomi staring into the nothingness, arms crossed and breathing heavily.

Keiji's been keeping his sobs as quiet as possible...

But everytime he would hear the agonizing apologies of the gray haired twin, Keiji would eventually squeaked a little cry from his throat.

OSAMU REGRETS THEIR RELATIONSHIP.... runs through Akaashi's mind.

"Akaashi... Rest for a while."

He lifted his face and saw Atsumu kneeling down in front of him with worried expression.

"I'm sorry.. about all this. I know how painful it is... I-" Atsumu tried explaining

"It's fine. I... I know..." Akaashi dried his tears with his sleeves.
"From the very beginning... I know... You don't have to apologize.. Samu doesn't need to..." then he stopped as tears flooded his eyes again..

"I want to take care of Osamu tonight, if it's okay, Tsumu." Keiji asked intently looking at Atsumu after catching his breaths.

"But... Akaashi..." shocked painted all over the blond's face.

"I just want to... make sure he's fine... That's all..."

"But... Akaashi, why? You'll continue to get hurt-"

"I'm already in pain... Nothing can break me more... Nothing more... This is my resolve..." Akaashi said trying to smile but withdrew as soon as it appears.

Sakusa knelt beside Akaashi
"It's better for you to destress first.." Atsumu's guest softly whispered.

"I'm... completely fine."

"You just had a breakdown yourself... It's better if..."

"No.... Please, let me..."

"You are so devoted to Osamu... He is indeed lucky." Sakusa said that makes Atsumu stared at his fiancé.

"Atsumu... I'll be staying, too..." Sakusa then stared back at the blond.

He nodded in defeat.

All Atsumu wanted is for his twin brother to find his true happiness... He wanted Osamu to love and be loved, again... This time by the right person and he doesn't ever want to see his brother in so much pain like this... Not anymore....