Where It All Began

"Hey. Yer the new kid, right?" I asked the guy sitting at the end of the room, staring outside the window.

He has dark brown, slightly-combed down hair, with few strands sticking out at the top of his head and middle-parted bangs.

Didn't know this hairstyle even works out quite good... Well, he indeed is fine looking.

He turned his head and raise his brows.

He has grayish-yellow narrow eyes and thin eyebrows.

It looks dashing actually except for his blank expression.

"Yeah. And so?" he asked as he laid his head into his palms still staring at me.

"I... I'm Osamu Miya. Ms. Toya asked me to tour you around the campus."

"Osamu, ei?" he replied with a smile.

What.is.going.on? I can't get enough of his smile.. He's adorable... He's perfec- The hell am I blabbering about inside this stupid head of mine!?!

I slightly smile as I put my hands into my hips.

"We still have half an hour before the classes, would you like to see-"

"SAMUUUUU!!!!! WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP?!?" Atsumu bursted in and sat on his desk, panting from running.

"I did.. like thousand times. I told you, I have to assist the new comer today." I said calmly looking at my twin.

I turned my head at the new guy as he commented...
"You.. have a twin brother... an energetic one..." he said while staring at Atsumu and smiling.

Tsumu looked at the new kid and quickly run towards us.

"Hey! Yer new! I'm Atsumu Miya... so you met my brother, and I guess you can figure out that we're twins... You can call me Tsumu! Nice to met ye!" Atsumu said energetically.

"I'm Suna.. Rintarō Suna.. Nice meeting you, Tsumu.."

And yeah... I forgot to ask for his name... Man... What is wrong with me?!

"You know, Tsumu..." Suna caught my attention..

"Yes?" Tsumu replied.

"I like you." Suna answered with a smile as he kept staring at my twin

Tsumu just smiled...

What.The.Hell... What am I feeling? Why does it feels like... I want to strangle Tsumu all of a sudden?!

"Hey, Samu.. Ye okay? Yer spacing out?!" Tsumu asked with a furrowed brows.

"I.. I'm okay... I... am just thinking..."

"So...your offer still open, right, Samu?" Suna asked as he stood from his chair.

"What?" I confusedly asked.

"A.. The tour? Tsumu, you're coming, right?" he said as he scratched the back of his head

Tsumu stared at me as I try to smile but to my dismay failed.

"Yes... I think..." Tsumu replied

"You know what... Why don't you two just go? I still have something to attend to." I replied as I fidget with my fingers.

"Ohh... Okay! Is it okay if I'll be the one to tour you around?" Tsumu asked Suna

"Sure. That'll be great."

"See ye' later, Samu." Tsumu waved goodbye as Suna bowed his head

What on Earth is that? Why am I feeling defeated or something....

~
It's been a month already... The two of them hangs out together more than I have expected

They usually spend every single time together... that I felt jealous..

Jealous? To whom am I jealous anyway? Am I feeling like this because Tsumu spends more time with Suna or is it the other way around?!?

It's not like Tsumu or Suna ignores me or anything... In fact, they always invite me to join them... It's just that... I don't feel like disturbing or interrupting them...

Suna would always look at me with his blank expression... but he is different when he's with Tsumu... Suna is happier and livelier ....

Does he really like Tsumu more than me?!

I mean...

Well, Tsumu is on the hyper side of the coin, and I am the... calmer one.... I didn't realize someone would like Tsumu because of being noisy and energetic...

I sighed...

"What's wrong?"

I looked at him as he sat down on the desk beside me.

"What.. What are you doing here, Suna? I thought.."

"Well, Tsumu said I should talk to you.."

"Wha.. What? Why?"

"He's worried... I am, too.."

I felt warm... He's worried about me? Really? Why do I feel happy?!? No... Dammit, Samu!! Calm down

"I'm fine. Nothing to-"

I stopped as I noticed him staring at me with worried face.

It's the first time I saw him change his demeanor.

"Is there something on my face?" he asked as he slowly furrowed his brows.

"Ha.. Ah.."

"You've been staring" he replied with a red face.

Is he blushing?

I unintentionally chuckled and he stared intently at me.

"I.. I'm sorry... I am not laughing at you... It's just that.. your face is so red ... Are you actually blushing, Suna?" I asked jokingly.

"I am, I guess." he replied averting his eyes.

"Ha.. Whaat?"

"It's nothing.. Anyway.. It's good that you're laughing.. It's a relief... Are you happy when I'm around, Samu?" he asked with seriousness on his tone.

Way too serious if you ask me....

This time I know I'm the one blushing... I am feeling different, something I never felt before.

"I am.." I replied and buried my face into my folded arms in the desk.

The bell rang.
"I am too. I am happy having you around, Samu.. Hope we can spend more time together, too." he said as felt his footsteps away going back to his seat.

I am literally screaming inside... Suna... What have you done to me to make me feel this way?!?

This is where everything started, I guess.