Feelings?

"Why.. Why are you crying Samu?" I asked as he slowly sat in front of me.

I sat as well and worriedly tap his shoulder.

His shoulders are going up and down as he lowered his head.

"Sam-"

"What's that loud crash?!?!?What are you boys up to this time?!?" our father rushed through the door and spotted us sitting on the floor.

"We..We fell..." I said as I looked at Dad.

He sighed.
"Come on you two let's eat downstairs... Stop messing around... You wouldn't want your Mom getting mad, right?"

"Yes.. We'll be down in five." I replied as I looked at Samu who is still looking at the floor.

Dad closed the door and went back downstairs.

"Hey.. Samu... Why.. are you... crying?"

"Just.. stop .. talking... about him...." he said sniffing

"Hah? But why? Are you two fighting, or something?"

"N.No... We aren't... I just... don't want... you talking about him..."

"You don't want me talking about him? Wait... are you jealous or someth-"

"NO! I AM NOT!" he yelled lifting his head.

He tried drying his tears with his palms as he terribly make some cute fuzzy sounds.

"You cry like a little kid." I commented and held both of his hands.

"I.. am not... I..."

I pulled him into a hug.

Yes. We argue and bicker everytime, but I don't like seeing him cry because of other people...

It's like... it's okay if I make him cry sometimes, but I won't allow others to make my twin cry... It's a sibling thingy I guess

"Samu... You can tell me what's wrong okay? You can tell me anything..."

"I.. Can I... ask you something, Tsumu?" he said weakly as he hugged me back

"Sure.."

"Who's your Science partner?"

"Hah?" I pushed him a little so we can see each other face to face.

"Well.. Who is it?" he asked as he tilted his head and with curious face.

"Hmmm.. Sugaya-kun is my partner. Why?"

"Wait... Suna... Suna isn't your partner?" he asked as he pushed me back a little

"Ah No. Why? He said he already want someone as partner."

"WHO?????? He doesn't have much of a friend in class... So WHO IS IT?"

"Samu... Do you... like him?"

Stunned he stared at me.

"You said you don't want to talk about Suna but you keep asking me... You like him, don't you?" I asked

His cheeks turns pinkish and he looked away.

"No..No.. It's not like that... I'm just curious.. that's all.."

"You liar... You really think I wouldn't notice..." I teased.

"It's really not like that at all... Suna is-"

"YOU TWO!!!!! AREN'T YOU GONNA GO DOWN!!!!! THE FOOD'S GETTING COLD!!!!" Mom shouted as she entered the room

Startled, we jumped into our feet and run out of room.

Samu dried his tears in his long sleeves as we run down the stairs...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: It's a short chapter... There's some sudden changes in the plot so it might take a little longer updating this story.

And I think, this story will consumed many chapters. 😅

A lot of ideas came into my mind so... It's gonna be a long story, I think...

Thanks for reading this story and other stories as well.. I really appreciate it ❤️ You guys are the best!