56

A faint smile appeared on Rintarō's face as he slowly limp down into the ground. His hands slipping from Osamu's arms as he fall down with a thud.

Osamu, shocked with how fast everything happened stood there frozen as his eyes water, mouth slightly open, sweat rushing down his forehead. He breath heavily as he slowly slumped down into the earth trembling, staring at nothing for the first 8 seconds, and slowly darting his eyes to Rintarō beside him.

Osamu stared at Rintarō, laying there, no words said, no actions done. He felt blood escaping his ex- boyfriend's body as the cold liquid covers the grasses.

Ryouta Suna fell into his knees. His eyes are glued to his only remaining son who shielded the gray haired and currently laying there motionless.

Keiji whimpers seeing how Rin collapsed into the ground, blood drifting out of his best friend's body.

Everyone trembled at the scene and no one dare to say a word or move. They all just froze.

Keiji slowly limped towards Osamu and Rintarō, passing the kneeling old man.

Keiji stopped on his track as he saw the tears building in Osamu's gray eyes.

"R..Rin.. Rin!!!!!" the younger twin screamed in pain. Osamu held Rin into his lap caressing the latter's cheek.

"W... Why... Y..You.. You.. don't have to. Why.. did you ....! Rin You shouldn't have-" Osamu spoke choking unable to form a comprehensible sentence.

Rintarō opened his almost dropping eyelids and stare at Osamu.

"S..Samu... T..Thank..you.... All I ever wished... is to... see you again... one last time.... hear your.... voice, caress your cheeks..... feel the softness of your..lips.. (coughs blood).."

"RIN! PLEASE... DON'T SAY ANYTHING MORE... JUST REST FOR A WHILE!!!! CALL FOR HELP!!! PLEASE.. H-"

"S...Samu...." Rin weakly called him and caressed Osamu's cheeks leaving few stains blood into the latter.

Osamu just stared at him wishing that someone would just wake the gray haired from this nightmare.

"S..Samu... I.. don't regret saving...you... What.. I regret.. the most... is leaving you.. alone... I.. I'm sorry... I'm.. sorry, Samu..." Rin continued catching his breaths.

"N..No.. It's.. alright, Rin... I... I understand..." Samu replied stuttering and crying.

Rintarō smiled a little, eyes filled with tears, lips parted...

"S..Samu... Listen... All my... wishes.. came.. true... because you're here with me right now.... I got to see you, feel you, and hear you say you still love me... Samu.... I love you still .... You're still... the one I love the most... You'll..always be... Samu... I love you" Rin finally said before closing his eyes slowly.

Osamu firmly held Rin into his arms as he cries in there giving no care about anything or anyone around him.

"Please, Rin!!!! Please, Stay! Stay with me!!! NO!!! NO!"

The younger twin shakes Rintarō but the guy slowly felt colder and colder each passing minute.

"HELP!!!!! HELP!" Osamu yelled loudly almost breaking his own throat.

Atsumu quickly run towards his brother and pulled him into a very tight hug as Osamu is almost hyperventilating on the same spot, Rin still on his lap.

Keiji knelt down beside Rin, his palms covering his mouth but tears overflowing his eyes will tell how much painful it is for him to see his childhood best friend laying here lifeless.

Kiyoomi knelt beside the twins and gave them a hug in which both sobbed louder than earlier, while Keiji buried his face into his palm crying endlessly, caressing Rin's cold hands.

Konami arrived seconds later, and covered her mouth realizing what just happened. She called ambulance quickly, and the police.

Konami stood there in her white gown, eyes filled with horror as she stare at Rintarō. She is being hugged by her brother Kōtarō who is also trying to dry his own tears.

Few seconds passed, Rin was taken by an ambulance, and Ryouta was taken and arrested by the police.

The wedding was long gone forgotten.

Rin was declared dead on arrival upon admission to the hospital and Osamu blamed himself for what had happened....

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Aaah.. Thank you guys for reading the story ❤️

If yer gonna ask, "Hey, Author-chan, or "Hey, Lez, is this the end of the story?"

The answer is
"Well yeah, probably... 🤭😉"

~END~
~Fin~
~WAKAS~
~Owari~

Sorry, I'm just kidding... 🤭🤣
I love you, my sunshines. ✨🌞