4. THANK YOU.

Aria's aesthetic.

🦋MIA🦋

The bright sun casts its warm glow over the sprawling sports field as anticipation for more activities fill the air. The orientation leaders have organized a talent show promising a day full of exhilarating sports and performances. The atmosphere is buzzing with energy and enthusiasm as participants eargely gather in their respective groups ready to continue a day of athletic adventures. The morning kicked off with a thrilling session of soccer, with teams of vibrant jerseys engaging in friendly yet competitive matches. The sound of cleats striking the ball resonated across the field as players displayed their skills, weaving through opponents and executing impressive passes.

Following soccer, the attention shifted to the basketball court which became the centre stage the participants' sporting endeavors. The rhythmic dribbling of the ball reverberated throughout the court as teams engaged in fast paced marches. Despite my lack of experience in basketball, I still decided to give it a try and ended up having lots of fun and a great time. As the day unfolded, the activities took an unexpected turn, venturing into the realm of gymnastics and karate, the gymnastics area was adorned with colourful mats and apparatuses, inviting students to explore their flexibility, balance and grace. Acrobatic flips, elegant handstands and daring somersaults mesmerized the students as individuals showcased their prowess in the captivating discipline. I took part in so many fun activities today and I'm still excited for more.

Right now, we're in the halls for a musical talent show that's alive with energy and excitement. The air is filled with a symphony of sounds, each instrument weaving its own unique melody. The stage is adorned with vibrant lights casting a kaleidoscope of colours across the hall, creating an atmosphere of magic. Talented students are scattered throughout the halls, each showcasing their musical prowess. Amidst the instrumental performances, students also showcase their vocal talents. A singer takes the stage, her voice soaring with power and emotion, captivating the audience with every note.

"Our next singer?" the orientation leader calls out, as murmurs and whispers travel throughout the vast hall. "The stage is all yours, so come and amaze us with your extraordinary talent." he adds, encouraging more students to step forward and showcase their remarkable abilities.

My phone beeps and it's a text notification. To my dismay, it's a text message from my agent inquiring about the time I'll be free tomorrow so my driver can come pick me up for a photoshoot scheduled in the city.

"Mia Ira!" Aria suddenly shouts my name next to me, startling me and I almost drop the phone still in hand. My icy stare boring into her, she averts her gaze and scoots closer to Jodan, pointing behind us. "Hey don't kill me now, that guy was pointing at you." She states and I turn around on my seat only to see Lucas Robinson standing at the farthest rear of the hall. He happens to be one of the organizers for the orientation event.