Reunions

As my climax is about to burst a knock hits the cedar wood door. I jolt up trying to close my legs but Greyson smirks putting his hands on my hips from making me move any further. Bitch. And he doesn't stop eating me out either. A women about 5"6' waddles in. Her brown hair in a tight bun above her head. She had a stack of papers in her hands, "Mr. Lock- Oh goodness. Who are you and why are you in Mr. Lockwoods office. Sitting in his chair?"

I rather stay silent hoping Greyson will pop up and say something but he whispers ever so slightly, "Answer her love" I look down at him my heart racing faster then before. "He uh.. Well..." as i was trying to finish my sentence my climax released and an electric wave of shivers ran down my body. He kept licking and sucking my swollen clit making my leg start shaking. I concealed my moans and took a deep breath before finishing my response.

"Mm.He went to go get lunch. I'm his friend" She looks at me suspiciously before nodding her head in approval. "I'll leave these papers here" she sets them into the table then walks out slamming the door. As she leaves i look down at Greysons face between my thighs.

"Greyson.."

Hey, my name is Angelina Marie-Raylnn Hale and i'm going to tell you the story of how I got myself into this mess.
***

"Isn't Mr. Lockwood like the most attractive person you've ever seen? Like baby, his eyes make me want to drown myself into those crystals of his." Browyn yelled from beside me talking about her fantasies with the Mr. Lockwood. Browyn, my best friend side eyed me with her beautiful chocolate brown eyes and perfect plump lips, her smile always reaching the top of her eyes which made her glasses krink up. 

Which I honestly think is kind of cute.

Applying my lip liner I reply a simple, "No."
Many say I have forgiven him or forgotten what he's done to me but I haven't. In fact, when I even so much as hear his name it makes me want to vomit. Hate is no where near how he makes me feel. I feel the raging burst to scream at the top of my lungs and have a temper tantrum. That's how brutally upset his name makes me, but I try to keep it well under the bridge.

I sighed, looking into the freshly cleaned mirror. Thank you clean Angelina for not being lazy today. I stare hard at my Carmel eyes that could maybe pass as hazel. The amount of people that tell me I can pass for hazel and cannot pass for hazel pisses me off. I almost need a poll. I snort at my joke causing Browyn to curl her lip in disgust.

"Yes he is, Ange, and don't you forget that!" I could never find him attractive. I don't even think  if someone offered me a million dollars I'd still find him unattractive. Okay, well I'm not stupid. I'd say he is, but deep down my true feelings is all the matters.

"Whatever Browyn, are you going to Jordan's party tomorrow?" she put her finger on her chin and made a thinking face. Jordan always had the best parties, how he never got caught with all his shenanigans I have no idea, but he knows how to keep people entertained for hours on end. He's one of the most popular kids on campus. He makes every girl drop to her knees for him. The only thing standing out from his rough exterior is the kindness he shows towards everybody. Not even his friends have the slightest influence from him.

"Um, DUH! It's Jordan for crying out loud! He's the sexy Jock which invited us, two beautiful, stupid collegers to his party. Who wouldn't go?"

"M- You, that's who." The smile plastered on her face showed she was happy with how she achieved interrupting me. I shoot her a glare then smile. I only hated going to parties ever since the semester has slowly started to come to an end. The assignments and essays due stresses me out enough as it is. Going to a party would only make it worse for me.

"Mhm, I should get going I don't wanna be late for work today." I hated my job, it was boring and filled with questions from Browyn everyday.
Did you see daddy L? Was he there? Did you get me a live video of him drinking coffee? Browyn was to obsessive with people, especially Greyson Lockwood. I have hardly even worked for him. The past two weeks I've been going in and out of that gorgeous huge building filing out my paperwork and for basic training and so on. Yesterday was my last day working at the Cozy Tavern, which I will literally miss with all my being.