Pounding Pain

Greyson

A screechy voice wakes me up making me drift out of my dark sleep, what the fuck. I glance at the clock on the black sided wall where Angelina's supposed to be sleeping. But she's not there. Why isn't she there?

What the fuck!

I bolt up smacking the hand that was patting my face, as the tanish hands goes back to slap me i hold its wrists together. Whoever is interrupting me and my sleep i will cut your hands off and stitch them to your body. Unless it's Raylnn or Angelina.

My Gray eyes suddenly turning black, relief fills me as i see a frantic Quill. I'm going to kill him.

What could be his bloody problem?

"You scared me sweet fuck, what you need, boy?" I let go of his wrists rubbing my eyes, but then suddenly widening with his words.

"Ange isn't here Greyson! So get your big booty judy looking flat tits out of bed and let's go find her!" Quill storms out slamming the door behind him.

No. fucking. way.

How'd she do it-

He even left before i could get a whack ass comeback at his face. But that's not important right now when the love of my life isn't here.

And it hits me.

No

No

No

No

No.

NO

NOOO

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT.

I feel my blood turn black. I feel like murdering someone. I feel like hurting someone so bad they regret breathing in my own air space.

I rush up getting my clothes on, and grabbing most of my guns and shoving them into a duffle bag 

Gosh Angelina i hope you're fucking ok.

And i hope, I HOPE it's not that dumbass wanky ass bitch Addy who took my love from me. Cause with this stunt you pulled you're in so much trouble, but if you didn't pull this. I might just be taking your bullet. And i swear to you if she hurt one fucking thing on your body.

I'm gonna burn the whole world down. If i go down im taking it with me. And burning Addy. Along.  With It.
_____________

Angelina

It fucking started raining not even five minutes after i left. Maybe it's a sign. Maybe. I already miss him. I stop walking as i lift my head up to the sky having the rain free fall unto my face. I place my hands unto the lower part of my stomach holding it. If only.

I look ahead of me taking a deep breath. I begin my pace again steadily walking outside in the rain getting my clothes drenched. Scentless droplets flowed down my face, a continuous thought running through my mind.

Did i do the right thing?

Will they all end up hating me?

Do i even want them to find me?

I feel the urge to cry tumbling in my throat, but instead i shake my head pushing it back down to the deep dark depths it came from. I look back behind me, the sound of screeching wheels rumbling down the dirt roads not to far off.

I should run but i can't. My feet are bloody and probably have some sort of glass shards and tiny rocks hidden inside. Since i wanted to escape quickly and quietly i decided to not wear shoes.
Which now that i think of it it's pretty fuckin dumb. Yeah, you could've put them on when you left the door.

The blaring lights of a car started to slowly creep up on me so i did what any ordinary person would and jumped into a bush. I'm so getting itchy after this. The bush smelt amazing, like pine wood and smoke, but it felt like razors were scraping down my legs as i was being continuously poked with daggers.

I squealed but quickly laced my fingers over my mouth, ceasing anymore sounds. I peeked out staring into the dark stained window of the car. 
It wasn't any of their cars so why'd it come to an utter stop.

A older man with a headphone wrapping around his ear came lingering towards where i was put.

I squeezed my eyes shut tightly hoping on everything i didn't disturb a beast.

But before i could think of anything else to put into place a loud bang made it's way to my ears leaving a loud ringing.

The next i knew i felt like i was being ripped apart, a loud crash making its way to my head.
______________

Angelina

I slowly woke up, the ringing still lingering in my ears. A loud pounding was hitting my head, on instinct i went to rub it but my hands restrained me to do so. On full alarm i look up to a dim light flickering over my head. My arms tied swiftly and thoroughly behind my back. What type of sick joke is this, man?

I groan to the pounding pain becoming a stinging pain. A tid bit about me is that i hate feeling pain unless i'm the reason it happened in the first place. I look around and see i'm in a police type room in those movies. The lost girl tied behind a chair in a dim room, a wide ass window on one side with a steel door locking her shut in. Instead of being able to peek behind she may only see herself.

Her stressed self.

Her hurt self.

Her regretful self.

"It's about time you woke up, i was getting awfully bored of waiting" a familiar voice spoke, i scan through my brain trying to figure it out and ding popped up.

"Addy"

i spit her name out of my mouth like poison. Her name is so awful like who names their kid Addy? No offense to my nice Addy's out there. I just don't like this one. At all.

The only way i can describe my hatred towards this blonde bitch is like having your tongue absorbing the flavor of a moldy onion. The texture of raw meat, the smell of shit. Anything unpleasing, really. That's all that comes to mind when i think about Addy. Honest.

"Oh, glad we still remember names! I thought you'd still be having a concussion but seems as if that's over now hm?"

"What do you want Addy? Don't you have everything you need?" besides Greyson. I should've never left him! No, really?

She seems to see the frustration and regret in my face as a smuggy smirk plants unto her beautiful fucking features. Y'know, I can call her ugly all i want, but she is still the most beautiful person i've ever seen. Her dirty blonde hair, to her brown eyes. Her skinny structure and that petite waist. How could someone think she isn't pretty?

"Seems like he isn't the protector he longed to be. Is he now, Angelina?" She was now behind my back whispering into my left ear, "The man you thought he was?" she said now whispering into my right ear. A loud smack echoes into the room, a burning sensation making its way to the back of my fucking head. This bitch just slapped the back of my head?

"You think you're just so cool? You got all the tools, the room, a god awful attitude. What else are we gonna brew into the mix? Cherries?" She sends a death glare my way processing my words.
With that she stormed off out the room. Yeah that's right run away again. "Bye, bitch!" I yelled at her. I hope she heard me.