Shut up

Angelina

As i go to turn around in my bed i hit face to face with a chest. A tattooed, muscular chest to be exact. My eyes widen and i bolt upright. I turn around to see it's Greyson with a big ol' smile on his stupid, handsome face. "Good morning, Beauti-"

"Oh my gosh Greyson! You can't just sneak in my bed like that, what if i was naked?" I whisper shout. "Well shit. I'd give you head" Damn.

"What are we doing today" He just smirks and gets up. Asshole.

Four hours later i'm on an airplane back home. We left a day early because one of his businesses were, "Not doing their fucking job right. Do i have to do everything myself?" as Greyson said.

He dragged me along with him, asshole. I would rather be sleeping while listening to asmr, but no. A giant had to wake me up. I toss and turn in my seat uncomfortably. I want pineapple.

"Well, do your job fucking right next time" he ends the call and tosses the phone to the side next to him. Well somebody is grumpy. I sigh turning the next page in my book. You know the way authors come up with smut is exquisite. Chefs kiss even.

I take a side glance at him to see he's already looking at me. "I payed your debt off" he says straight forwardly. I sit upright in my chair. "Come again? You did what now?" He smiles shaking his head while leaning back in his seat.

"You payed my debt after i told you i could pay it myself?"

"Let's be honest you couldn't do it anyways" I am appalled. I clutch my chest in a dramatic motion. "True. But how rude!"

"You wouldn't want those floating around.
Their mine to see anyways" he mutters.
Since when was i your property? Hm?
—-

Fucking bitch. I'm going to beat this hoes ass! After our plane landed we still have to drive two hours back. You guessed it. Greyson is babbling on, and on a call whilst i read my book. It's annoying. I can't concentrate, i've been reading the same paragraph for the last three minutes and i'm getting tired of it.

So i say something, "Gosh, can you ever shut up?" He side glances at me before ending his call. "Thank you"

"What's your issue?" He questions me. "Well i'm trying to relax and read because this whole trip i fucking couldn't" He rolls his eyes. Oh so he can do it, but when i do it i get in trouble? Bipolar bitch.

"Do you not remember how i ate your pussy that just so happened to be wet for me. After all you did cum all over my face. Dirty slut" Ayo watch your language. She gets turned on easily. Plus i was reading a book so you only get the half credits.

Off topic but if you leave a marvel movie before the credits i hope your pillows are warm. You never do that. You fake marvel fan. Anyways.

"As if! You probably imagined the whole thing"

"You want to have a repeat? I'd be down. " Oh i know you would. "When will we be back" I say trying to get out of this thick tension. He glances at the clock on the car and says, "If i eat you out, thirty. If i don't, twenty-one. Your call" My call? I would loved to be eaten. But i'm too petty for this. "I can finger you"

"Are you always this horny?"

"Since you've been gone it's been worse" I frown. I don't want to be gone. I want to be back. "I know i said no more lies and you promised me that. But you also promised me you wouldn't hurt me again. And you did. How do i know you won't break this promise?" I ask him. He cracks his neck. "I kissed your clit, baby. That's how i'll make my promises to you-" i cut him off. "So my pinky promises don't work for you?" He sighs.

"They do, but so does kissing your clit" Well in that case. I set my book down and move around a bit just to get close enough to kiss his cheek. He grunts in approval before pulling to the side of the rode.

"How about that special promise now?" I giggle. Oh how i want him to. But i also want to sleep in my cozy ass bed. Fuck it.
————

The car ride back was just filled with Greyson continuously apologizing and us laughing our asses off. Greyson went back to his place and took me with him. He said since we are home early Raylnn would still be with her aunt.

Me and him were spooning on his comfy ass couch while we watched Mr. and Mrs. Smith aka the best movie ever. "What if i was a secret mafia boss" I whisper to him. He chuckles before saying, "Baby, if you were a mafia boss you'd suck ass at it. You're too clumsy and sweet. Plus, you have more of a sub personality. " I'm appalled. I get up from our spooning position and pinch his shoulder.

"Ouch, Angelina! what was that for?" He says as he bolts up rubbing his arm. "I do not have a sub personality. Even if i did a sub can be a mafia boss." He groans. "A dona . You could be a dona." I'm confused. My books didn't teach me proper adequate. He sees my confusion and further explains. "It's a Spanish or Italian title to a males forename. To describe a leader or an organized crime family. So since i'm the leader of my family i'm a Don. And if you choose to be my partner, and one day we get married. You will be the Dona. Basically the same thing of a Don just in lady form" I feel like i got a years worth of history come my way. Well i'll be darned i never knew what either of those meant that.

"Thanks, that makes a lot more sense now" He nods before leaning in and kissing my lips. I feel frozen in time. His lips. His lips are on mine. His lips taste like orange and i don't know whatever is sexy. His lips are now on my jaw before they lead back up to my lips yet again. I kiss him back filled with as much passion as his kiss to me was. It's light and feels right. He feels right. Whatever we are it's right. You'll have to kill him or me before you take us away from each other again.

I go to sit in his lap. My legs lay on either side of him. I take control and start kissing his neck. He moves it over to the side a tad more so i can get better access.

"Horny much?" I whimper as i leave a hickey on his neck. I pull away looking at it.

"Wanna take this to the bedroom?"

"Yes"

He's mine.