Run, Johnny run

Angelina

Greyson walks up to me, which is a sweating, hot mess.

He smiles looking down at me, in return i offer him a glare which a pout takes form unto his face, "Now now love" he reaches down my pants taking the vibrator out shutting it off.

He puts it into his pocket, leaning down into my ear whispering, "If you're lucky, and a good girl,-" he says, his head turning towards a tilt, "you can cum" Well shit count me in. I look up at him smiling, removing my death glare that was upon him.

"Now, love Quill wants us to go play games with him tonight" i turn to look at him, "Good, since i don't have a car you'll have to take me there, a woman needs her beauty rest" He rolls his eyes placing a hand on either side of me on the counter.

"No" he practically growls, as he leaves trails of soft kisses along my neck.

"No what Grey"

He cages me in by putting each arm on either side of me. He dips down to my ear, "No as in you live with me. You don't leave." I blush, but i don't know whether to accept his offer or not. I'd love to be able to wake up to his handsome face every night, but i'd also like to have a little bit of freedom.

Living with Greyson would give him the power to own me. To own my pussy which he swears he already does because he ' quote on quote' "Makes me feel things no other man could ever have me feel. I can make your dreams come true, princess. Only if you accept me." I shiver. He makes it pretty clear in public that i am his and he is mine, but Jordan really feels like he has a shot with me. And i don't want to hurt him.

I might let him take it. Two men trying to win my love. It's the whole bachelorette. But I never want to lose what Greyson gave me and will give me. His heart, his love, his dick. I want it all. Jordan is sweet, and kind. Super caring even. But i don't think he can handle all my damage. I don't think Jordan can fulfill my dreams.

"What would happen if i stayed here?"

"You'd have everything you've ever wanted, my love. All ou have to do is accept me."

I take a drag in a long breath, very slowly exhaling it. "I accept you." Those three words. Those three words made a very unfamiliar sound come from beneath the depths of his throat. He trails his finger down along my body while he smiles against my neck.

"Those three words, my love. Those three very words you just said, made you mine. Mine, mine mine. No one else's, mine." I push him off me before grabbing his face sternly to look at me. "I'm going to make this very clear, Lockwood. You ever disrespect me or make me feel unwanted. I will leave you. Alone. Again. You do not own my freedom and will to live. You own my heart, and my body. My love belongs to you, for you behold it. You are it's capture. But do not ever think i can't make your life a living hell. Understand me?"

He looks up at me his eyes darkening. He licks his lower lips before crashing his unto mine. He breaks free saying, "Yes, my queen. I understand you." He runs his lips back up my neck before he fulfills all my nasty dreams.
———-

"Where are we gonna have Ray stay? She can't go there with us, there's alcohol and, and well yeah" I roll my eyes tugging the collar of his shirt pulling him to me, "Get a babysitter"

"No i don't trust those... things. Anyone can be undercover" pulling away from me walking to grab his phone, "Hey Alo i need a favor" i giggle at the fact he's asking a twenty-two year old man with no child experience to watch his daughter.

Alo must've said yes because Greyson has a grin on his face, "Thanks"

"Hey Rays wanna go see Alo tonight? I'm sorry we can't spend time tonight babe, but i promise you i'll make it up. " he says cupping her cheeks into his hands, -i make an awe face, - she nodded telling him it's okay.