Pathetic boy

Angelina

I've been crying on Browyn's shoulder for about the past few minutes. My eyes feel heavy and sore from all the crying i've done. I pulled away from her neck while i wipe my nose with the back of my hand. "I'm sorry" I say about ready to cry again. Browyn and I made up as well and now all these emotions are skyrocketing through me.
I miss him so much. These memories are never going to leave me.

"It's fine. You deserved better, babes. Greyson is sure as fuck going to get what he deserves." I smile. I don't think i want him to get what he deserves. I'm still trying to wrap my head around what he did to Addy and said to me. None of it feels real to me. But i guess none of it ever was.

"Hey, let's not think of him. Let's go get some tacos. They're your favorite" Tacos do be sounding mighty fine right now. But tacos remind me of Greyson and if i get cheese fries and a coke i'll lose my shit like i am now. Tears flood down my face and i put my head back. My shoulders shake as no noise escapes me, but a painful expression on me.

"Or slushees. Yeah. Let's do slushees." I need to get out of this shit shack. I'm going to escape tonight. I wonder if anyone has ever survived jumping out of a three story house. We will find out. No we won't.

Browyn and i make a move and open the door. We step out and glide down the two flights of stairs. Greyson lays in the couch in his usual man spread with frozen peas on his cock. His arm hangs off of the arm rest while his hand holds a cup of scotch i'm guessing. With his head leaned back and eyes closed he says, "Don't even think about it." I mock him in a high pitched tone. "Bitchass hoe" He sits up cocking a brow at me. "She's not near if you're wondering. She went to get her stuff" I scoff.

"You sure didn't last long" He shakes his head growling. He sits up tossing the peas on the couch. He strides towards me and Browyn and i nudge Browyns side telling her it's okay. She leaves into Quills room i'm guessing while Greyson takes more steps towards me. As he takes steps forward i take steps back. Finally, he cages me in with his arms on either side of me.

"Let me go, Greyson. I don't want to be near you. Screw the goddamn consequences. I. Don't. Care. I don't want to be around you. So please, allow me to leave you and this place." He shakes his head no. No? What does he mean, no? I can leave and you know what? I will. I'm so done with this, asshole. "Move it, arseface." He looks into my eyes trying to find some- any type of emotion. I got none no more. It's all drained when i cried. I feel sick when i cry over men. They never deserved me anyway. "I'm not allowing you to-"

"Baby, I'm home! Oh. Angelina." Greyson backs off me and i finally shudder a breath i didn't know i was holding in. He walks over to her and smiles. HE SMILED AT HER? No we don't care. YES THE FUCK WE DO. I roll my eyes. She giggled leaning into him. He wraps his arms around her waist while she runs her ugly fingers through his soft- ratted ass ugly hair. She leans in and kisses him softly. He pulls away first. As he pulls away he looks over at me and smirks. He just smirked? IM GOING HANDS. YES, LETS PUT OUR HAIR UP AND GIVE HIM A HANDJOB. Girl- No. I would've if he wasn't a lying, bitch.

"How's my fiancé." Her what now? My eyeballs nearly fall out of my eye sockets. I cough on my saliva. No way. He proposed to her? Already? THAT FAST? Yell one more time ima shove it up your- Wow. He really said, "Moved on".

He looks directly at me while he brings his hand up rubbing her breast. If this couldn't get any worse. I can feel the tears springing up. The sting on the back of my eyes hurt like hell and i'm losing it. He dives in tongue first in their kiss- him looking at me the whole time. She moans into his touch. I can't stay and watch any longer.
I nod my head and walk to the other side of the house where Quill is likely to be found. Fiancé? That hurt a lot. The grip on her breast? That hurt like shit. The kiss while he looked at me and saw my heart breaking? Nah, that was my reason.