Baes club

Angelina

"So you left him just like that? No poem of how much you like him. Just left?" I nod my head. Once i got home Browyn was having a fun time with some dude she met and once she saw the state i was in she kicked him out and has been torturing me with questions.

I broke down crying to her half way through the story and it felt so damn good to tell her. I know i shouldn't of brought up the mafia part but that's what sums this whole thing up. I just need to think about this for a moment. I need to think about me and what his life means for me and the people i care about.

If it weren't for Browyn or Quill maybe, just maybe i would've took part in his lifestyle. But i'm not in on the whole killing people thing. Unless it's for a good reason of course. I could tell when i left him i broke him a little. When the color drained from his face and the look he gave me when my hand left his cheek.

"Are you gonna quite? Or stick through it?" I weigh her questions in my head. If i stuck with it i could get enough money to finish paying my tuition. If i don't i better find a well paying job somewhere else. I decide to stick with it even though i'll have to endure seeing him at least twice a week. I remember Jordan's party and know that that part will definitely help clear my mind.

"I'll probably stay with it you know? Pay my tuition off. When's Jordan's party again?" She gives me a sad smile. "I'll support whatever it is you choose. Just remember do what makes you happy. And it's tomorrow. We don't have to go." I shake my head. There is no way i'm missing this party now. I can get a chance to drink and get wasted shitless without an explanation and i can probably have drunk sex with someone. Actually no i'll save my virginity for my future man. Plus i don't know what types of diseases they'd have.

"Alright well you should get some rest for tomorrow. At least you don't have to see rich boy." Thank god tomorrow is Saturday. And thank goodness Browyn is lending me her dress because i'd be going looking like a wreck. A. fucking. wreck.
_____________

Angelina

"Hey Browyn are you almost ready? His party starts in nine minutes and it takes twenty to get there." I yell banging on her door. She opens it revealing a tight black dress with what has to be six inch heels which puts my red tight, short, low cut shirt and three inch stilettos to shame. "You look sexy as hell. You might get lucky tonight B" she blushes twirling around. "Thank you, You look ravishing as well. I'd get on my knees for you." Who wouldn't ?

We get out of the uber and walk in line. Apparently Baes Club is a strip club and Jordon got VIP for all of us. It turns out only certain people were invited so i'm guessing around fifty to sixty people will be in here partying. Once we reach the front line the buff bodyguard asks us our name. "Browyn and Angelina. We are here for Jordan's party." The buff guy nods allowing us to enter.

When we do it's everything i expected and so, so much more. There are neon lights everywhere. Illuminating everything. Flashing everything. Strippers are on stage left and right dancing away to songs in there small outfits. Men and women are throwing money up on the stage as well as dancing to songs with each other.

Bartenders are serving people drinks as couples are making out in distant corners. It's everything i imagined a strip club would look like. It doesn't take long for us to find the VIP area where Jordan reserved us for. We come across two more buff bodyguards. One has a clipboard in his hand as the other has its hands folded in front looking mighty terrifying.

"Name" The bald dude with the clipboard said. "Angelina and Browyn" He nods his head and the short dude with long blonde hair steps away allowing us through. I wonder if baldie gets jealous of Blonde dude. When we walk in we are greeted with much more then the standard strip club.