Addy

Angelina

As Greyson got up Browyn messaged me:

B👹- Hey i know You didn't go to Jordans party yesterday but there's one next weekend at Baes Club on main, you're going i already bought you the shit you need xoxo don't make babies 

I roll my eyes setting my phone down looking over at Greyson, as two knocks struck the door loudly, He mumbled something under his breath then turned looking at me with a smirk.

"What?" i questioned already getting the idea of what he wanted me to do.

"Open the door baby" I purse my lips walking over to him shyly, he slapped my ass making me blush, i open the door to see the most beautiful women ever, but what hurt more is that i knew her.

"Excuse me? What are you doing here Mrs. Hale?" She scoffed, venom lacing her lips.

Greyson gave me a confused face wrapping his arm around my waist kissing my cheek.

"Greysons favorite, what about you " She gave me a cold stare.

"May i help you Addy?" Ah Addy must be Raylnns mama.

But she was my gynecologist.

She's always been hot.

I see why he'd hit that though.

Stop Angelina we don't like her now.

But she's so hot.

No.

"I want to be apart of Raylnns life, i'm ready now" Addy glanced at me, almost seeming like she was nervous for something. She was wearing a blue crop top and black ripped jeans below her waist line with slip on heels.

"No, and i believe you are trespassing property so if you don't want me calling the cops.. again, i suggest you leave" i tried to walk away but Greysons grip was to tight.

I turn to him whispering into his ear telling him i knew her.

"It's cause of that whore huh Greyson, i knew you were shit from the beginning" she says turning to me.

fuck she just say?

I'm gonna beat her ass.

I feel my face turn red in anger and I stand up straight making me at least two inches taller then her with the help of my heels of course, i step in front of Greyson smiling at the women.

"What did you say hun?"

"You heard me, you know what never mind, i don't want part of that wasted cells life anyway?" I gasp, my immediate instinct was to punch and i did, my fist colliding with her face making her push back off balance.

A feel a boil of rage burst through me and i stepped back quickly, shortly after taking steps forward.

Making Greysons sentence get cut off.

"You want more bitch? I'll fuck you up" I walk over to her pushing her unto the ground.

"Better go before i kill you" She tried to move but i kicked her stomach an groan escaping her, i straddled her waist a swift punch going across her face.

Adrenaline rushing straight through me making me punch her even harder, i hear her jaw crack indicating i clearly did something.

Blood was all over my hands as well as her face.

She strikes back punching me in the face making my face turn the other way, i lose my sense of smell for a whole second before it returned with the smell of blood, blood coming from my face.

I hadn't realized how hard she punched me till I i was dripping drops of blood on her neck and shirt. I pin her arms above her head seeing her eyes tear up, i smiled jabbing her under her jawline.

I grip her head getting ready to slam it against the concrete knowing she'd die straight after,
if it weren't for Greyson ripping me off her i would've killed her.

Greyson ran over trying to pick me up but i turned around and punched Greyson right along his face, i turn around staring down at an almost lifeless body, my body going through a haze making me face back into reality.

I stared down at her, i covered my mouth backing away tears escaping from my eyes.

Greyson gives me a 'your fucked face' and helps Addy up, i stare down at my hands seeing their shaking, and i internally scream inside knowing exactly what came through me.

He handed Addy money and she left limping to her car, Greyson picked me up taking me inside.

I look back at her seeing her smirk at me mouthing something.

He picks me up taking me into the bathroom setting me down on the counter.

I feel his cold stare but i don't return one.

I don't even even glance at him.

I slide my hands along my face shaking my head.

"I almost killed someone and you're taking care of me?" I say in a whisper. I feel dirty. Unclean. I feel like a monster.

He shrugs his shoulders cleaning my hands, he starts the shower pulling a towel out of under the sink.

"Say something.. please" I practically beg.

"You did almost kill someone, What the fuck went through you? I could've perfectly handled that" His voice shot up making me shake again.

"I don't know." He cups my face kissing my lips that still had dried blood on them, he bit his lip pulling away.

"You wouldn't like my life love"

"What do you mean your a CEO you do nothing like fighting" He slumps his shoulders undressing me staring at my cleavage.

He licks his lips shaking his head. He looks away from my goodies and looks back at me.

He fully undresses me kissing my forehead.

"You're going to leave?" I want to make sure she doesn't bring trouble.
—————-
Greyson

Angelina fucked with the wrong bitch. after we had Raylnn i found out she was the daughter of Cleaver Don of the English Mafia.

I kept my business with my mafia life away from her and i glad i did, but by now i already have a feeling he knows.

She didn't fight back though pulling off her act.

Alo, my good friend discovered she was Addayn Rose Cleaver, i was scared after for Raylnns sake.

She pissed me off when she called her a wasted cell, i was going to fight her then Angelina got involved.

It was stupid of me to have her open that damn door, now she's going to be after her and i can't do shit and tell Angelina cause she'll freak the fuck out.

I hear her finally step into the shower and i head down into one of my hidden rooms.

I walk into my room pulling down a classic novel, it opened a lair into my room, i walked in calling security for all areas of the house and headquarters.

I grab a gun from off the rack and placed it under my belt, i grabbed a case of ammo as well. When i turned around i saw her staring right back at me, a towel wrapped around her perfect body, but she's not wet.

She must've not of gotten in.

Shit i muttered taking slow steps toward her she started backing away her grip around her towel tightening.

"What's that.." she's says pointing behind me.

I look behind me seeing she's trying to run away, i catch up to her quickly pinning her against the wall.

"Are you gonna kill me?"
————

Shitty chapter but it's been awhile since i've updated<3 have a good day