Kidnap

Angelina

Im quitting this job. I have three ginormous stacks of papers that need to be filled. Who the hell thinks i have the time to fill all those out? Either way I completed them all but that's not the problem. The problem is, is that i need Greysons Signature.

On. All. Of them.

I decide to pull up my big girl pants and take the stacks of paper in my hands carefully and walk to the elevator.

Right in and right out i chant to myself. Don't give in to conversation. No.

Don't dive into his eyes that put a trance on you. Don't dive into his lies.

I knock on his door once, twice, three times and i walk in. He looks up from his laptop and his eyes instantly widen. His lips part and his brows furrow. He smirks a tad bit then wipes it off like it was never there.

So many memories flood into my head like someone pouring juice in a cup. The way he kissed me. To the way he touched me. Fuck. I get away from my horrible thoughts and focus on what i came here to do in the first place.

"These all need your signature before they get sent in." I tell him setting the stack down by where the lady did when i was in Greysons chair getting my pussy ate out by a hungry man. Ayo stop that.

"Yes, i will get right on those." I nod my head beginning to walk away until his voice stops me. Is it too late to reverse this whole situation?

"Can we have a word?" My gut says no, my mind says no, my heart can't decide what it wants these days, but my job and tuition say yes. Traitors.

I wipe my semi sweaty hands on my jeans and nod my head, "Sure, Mr. Lockwood" His jaw tenses then relaxes. He stands up and motions me to sit in a seat in front of his desk.

I slowly walk up and sit in the chair waiting for what he has to say. Which i'm almost positive isn't about work.

Pizza sounds good right now.

"There is a work trip and i need an assistant to go along with me. You know, professional business?"

I nod my head, "Yes, i will ask Jane if she could-"

He interrupts me with a shake of his head, "No. You will go with me. Please" Please? Please?! Bitch, i'd rather strip then go on a plane ride with you for a week! At least he said please.

You're done, you're so done.

"I- I have college courses to take so i'm sorry to say i won't be able to attend" A sinister smile forms on his face, "Good thing i already spoke with your school headmaster and he said you will get B's all while you are gone to attend your boss on a business trip" Business trip my ass.

I highly doubt Mr. Morgan aloud this nonsense. Remember who he is dumbass.

Yeah Greyson Thiago Lockwood, aka mafia boss slash CEO of the most well made business in New fucking York. I think the fuck not.

I chuckle a bit and respond, "Not happening Mr. Lockwood," I get up, "if you think for one fucking second i'm leaving this state with you; on a business trip. To God knows where, you are so, so wrong. On so, so many levels."

As i turn to take my leave a hand grips my wrist and i turn to face him. But before i could a needle punches into my arm and i sink into the darkness.
____________

Greyson

"Greyson Lockwood set me down right this instant! This would be known as sexual assault! Get your hands off my ass dipnut! I'm not getting on this plane!" Angelina hits my shoulder repeated times while kicking her legs like a child. At the current fucking moment she is hanging over my shoulder like a sack of potatoes. And to her request I do not move my hands from her ass.