The Rise of the Dark Phantom

Greyson

Quill and I headed past Browyn and Angelina's University twenty minutes ago. Him and I are on our way to claim what's mine. Once I kill the Dark Knight, my father, I'll finally become the Dark Phantom.

Quill looks at me knowing I'm in deep thought. "Boss, we have about five minutes until we arrive. Are you positive you want us to move out with the mission." I give him a firm nod. I will not back out now. I will rise a new Empire and be known as the most dangerous man in New York.

I have men everywhere. Men following close behind us, and scouts that have been here for months waiting for my signal. We pull down the narrow dark road. The gravel hitting up against the SUV began making this dream of mine into reality.

There it is. The old hangout place my father escapes to when him and his gang are in trouble.
Me and Quill exist the vehicle as do my men in the ones behind us. Quill radios the scouts and shortly we have the place surrounded. My father made sure I was the only one who knew about this place in case of an emergency.

Me and Quill walked up to the door. I smashed the passcode in. The sounds of locks twisting snd turning to unlock. I step inside Quill right behind me. "Father." I called out. He walks out behind a counter. His men following behind him. "I thought you were someone else. What do you need? Why is he here?" He says scowling at Quill. Quill returns a quirt nod to him. "I needed to tell you something I thought you'd want to hear." He seems to listen at that. "Well, son, tell me now."

From the corner of my eye I see Quill motion with his feet for my men to start closing in. "I think you should start keeping guards on watch out. A few buildings have been getting hit." He sighs a breath of relief. "Don't ever bother me with shit like this. You wasted ten minutes of my life. I know how to run my-" his words get cut off as my men invaded the rusty shack. They fired their assault rifles killing everyone besides my father. I was very specific that I would be the one to kill him.

By the time his men were on the floor this place looked like a slaughter house. Blood was covering my suit and skin, it almost looked like someone poured paint on me. My men scavenged around the place looking for materials we may be able to use. As well as looking for any other people that may be hiding.

He shakily tried to reach for his gun but Quill got to him before he could even get it out of side holster. He pushed him down to the floor, his head hitting the concrete. Quill found a rusty pencil of the floor beside him and stuck it straight into my father's dominant hand. "He's all yours." I nodded and wiped the few drops of blood off my face.

I barely breathed as I bent down to face my father. "This was the reason I was telling you to put more guards on watch. Buildings like yours are getting hit.. by me." I tilt my head down closing my eyes. I couldn't help the low chuckles that escaped my lips. I looked back up at him grinning through my teeth as I shot him in the chest.

As ruthless as I can be I didn't want to him to suffer. The only thought that was running through my head was that I was able to be honest with Angelina now. And I couldn't help but smile.