Marry me?

Greyson

After i made myself look a little representable and caught my breathing under control i went out to the living room seeing Angelina sitting alone at the island table on a barstool. She's so incredibly perfect. The way her ass molds to the chair and the way she swings her legs back and forth. Nothing would make me happier then to run up and hug her.

Just to breath her air would be a reward.

But she can't be doing this. Being in my house making my dick all hard by her presence itself. I have no control over anything that's happening to me and i hate it. I sigh. A cup of peach vodka i assume is in her hands. I shakily make my way over to her praying her voice will calm my nerves. Even if it's just a little.

My mind drifts to Addy. Where is she? Did she leave? Is she here? Whats her next move? Please, don't let it be the video. That video could ruin my whole career. She couldn't of gone far if she left. I didn't see her leave the house either. As i steady my racing mind i say, "H-hey"  making my way to the kitchen. She adverted her gaze towards me rolling her eyes. Fuck.

I just really need her right now. My nerves won't stop shaking and i can't control the uneasiness in my blood stream. "How was fucking Addy? Did you enjoy it, Greyson? We all sure heard you, more her but whatever."
I chuckle lightly to myself. Make this shit look real, bro. "Yeah, she felt nice too." I put my hands on the counter while i lean my head down closing my eyes. As i close my eyes flashbacks of me and Addy drifted into my vision. I quickly opened my eyes inhaling a sharp breath. I slowly release it feeling my nerves relax a bit; but feel those damn tears come back. Angelina shuffles uncomfortably in her seat.

I feel bad for saying that. She doesn't deserve it. She doesn't deserve any of this. "Well.." she starts, "i'm glad she could at least make you happy, Greyson." Angelina must now sense the uneasiness in me because she asks, "You good?" I bite my lip not knowing what to say. I can't keep this shit going on any longer. I really need her right now. And her thinking- knowing i had sex with another girl makes me want to kill myself.

I hope she knows shes the only person who can get me off. She's the only person who can help me. I'm happy Raylnn is at Maddie's and not here. I don't want her to see me like this. Like a mess.

I decide to ignore her. She gets up and rounds the corner laying her hand on my cut shoulder. I wince. Addy, gave you PTSD. Out of instinct i grab her wrist harshly; i lift my fist up to punch her. As I see her face through my blurry eyes i quickly release her arms. My mind only visioned that it was Addy. Mother fucker. "I-I'm sorry. Fuck, i didn't mean to I-I was just" She places her hands on either cheek and looks into my eyes. I feel her searching for an answer, but she will find none. Push her away, Greyson. Do it. Turn it off. Let her go. Images of my father drift into my head. Him calling my soft and weak and that she'll break me. I shake my head.

I take her hands in mine and softly take them off my face. Yeah, nice and gentle, pal. Turn that lovely dubby stuff off. I lean up and give her forehead a quick kiss. You should've kissed her pus-

You should've killed her. Who are you?!
_________

Angelina

I sat down on the bar stool around the island table. I filled a glass up with peach vodka barely being able to take a sip. That's how sad i am. I can't drink peach vodka. I'm going crazy. I've been heartbroken before this- well mainly by the same man, but not like this. This shit hurts way more.

I feel it's presence around me. The smell of mint and aftershave- The sexiest man alive is near me.  It places its hands on the counter while its head leans down. It must've had a rough day. I could care less. I need tampons. Miss girl, stop calling him an it. I. Could. Care. Less. I should stop though. I can't be petty like this. It isn't good.