Unknown

Unknown

Finally, i killed her. She will be very, very pleased with me. While my family is no longer in debt.

The face Angelina gave me when she realized i was the one who triggered the bullet instead of the cunt sucking manwhore. The way she mouthed "You" Yes love. Me. I killed you. And i enjoyed it very, very much. Her face had a shock of horror. Like she's seen a ghost.

I grunt as i look down at my erecting cock. The power this woman holds over me. Her hair, her eyes. Her breasts. The way she danced at Baes Club. They way she swayed her hips and told that piece of shit Greyson to jack off.  I'd love to fall to my knees for her wetness, but she's dead. I chuckle psychoticly while doing a little clapping jump.

But, my love can give me more. She can be more for me. She can be my dominatrix. She can push me around so i can obey her commands and receive my reward.

When Angelina rejected me it felt like a bullet to my heart , so i put one in hers. A smile graces my lips as i watch her fall lifeless to the floor, her gaze still locked on mine. Greysons stupidity thinks she's looking at him- I mean if anyone saw us it would like he shot her with his gun pointed to her heart. But no, no, no, no i am the one who shot her. My beautiful sweet, sweet Angelina.

Never did get her happily ever- Greyson rushes to her side cupping her cheeks into his palms. "No, no, no please, baby don't die yet. Please, oh- please" He cradles her in his arms. He places to fingers along her neck and his eyes widen in shock mixed with fear. She's alive. He looks behind him to see an angry Addyln and a nodding Browyn.

Greyson lifts her up in his arms bridal style and sprints to his car wasting no time. He runs in zig zags running past all the flying bullets while Browyn comes in straight behind him. She turns her back towards him while running so she can shoot at all people she can.  At everyone else. Four men go down before bullets are flying her way. Greyson looks back at her and all she did was press a trigger before the whole arena blows up into pieces.

All around the our skirts there or smoke bombs going off making a rush of fog cover the whole place. Well done. I run to Addy saving her crippled body before running away.

This will be the last time they get away from me. They will not get away from me again. They will die. May the games begin, son.