A choice

Greyson

At the fucking moment me, Quill, and Browyn are in the van connecting and listening in on all our radios trying to catch a signal. All i hope is for her to be okay. I should've been more helpful when she went through her miscarriage. I feel like i pressed on too much for us to try later in the future. I know i should've at least waiting a bit, but a man couldn't help, but feel excited knowing he could start a family with the love of his life. I was excited.

These to idiots didn't have the radios connected before hand. Imbeciles. Where the hell are my men? Yet again.

"So what the fuck are we doing? Let's go fucking find my wife! Goddamnit!" Quill and Browyn both look up at me with fearful eyes, both them wanting to say something but choosing the safest option and listening to their gut.

I can't take this anymore. I can't take not having her by my side. I need her to help me through this. I can't get through much alone now knowing she's here with me. I can't take not knowing what's happening to her. I should've just killed Addy when i had the chance, but i didn't have it in me due to her being Rays mom. I don't think i could ever kill Addy. Just for Raylnns sake. But it could also be better for her. Fuck, see? I don't even know what to do without her.

"You useless shits HAND ME OVER THE MIC" Quill hustles quickly trying to get the headphones set up for me, but fury rides in me like a rollercoaster causing me to yank the mic out of his shaking hands before he got the headset on.

"What are you even going to do!" Browyn yelled frantically waving her hands in the air, i drag out a long sigh. I don't even know. Check her phones location, you shitass.

I quickly unlock my phone, a picture of her smiling and Raylnn while chocolate drips down their face. I go to her contact clicking info and getting her locations.

"She's down the road?" Browyns already starting the vehicle zooming out of the drive away, drifting along the road hoping not to die.

"STOP" She hits the break making us all jolt to the ground, i get out of the car. Pine and smoke filling my nostrils as i look around, that's impossible i thought to myself.

She can't be hiding in a bush. Plus if she were that would be totally stupid to the fact anyone could see you. I walk over to it quickly brushing it open. Praying she was smarter then this.

I brush it open in half to see her phone  be  smashed along the ground.

No.

I pick up her phone and crinkle the phone up with my fist. I turned to look at Quill who has been standing along side me this whole time. He looked down walking back into the van.

"Hack all systems, and all road cameras, hack it all. No one is sleeping till i have her in my fucking arms"

I'll burn the who world down if it means she's safe.
____________

Angelina

Two fucking hours, Addys been griping about how she's gonna kill me and that she'll be with Greyson once and for all.

Psychotic bitch? Yes.

God please have Grey find me, i just need him..

I literally can't take it anymore.

I just want him.

"Stop your whimpering! I'm trying to sharpen my blade if you couldn't guess"

"I could"

I roll my eyes shaking my wrists that are sadly wrapped tightly around my now sore wrists. I can feel the blood tripling down my wrists.

"Can you just let me go?" ive never watched movies about this ending badly but who knows.

This is reality. Reality is always different.

I sigh as she shakes her head.

She sits up straight her shoulders not slumping anymore, her shaggy legs striding towards me with probably one of the most sharpest fucking blades i've ever fucking seen. I narrow my eyes at her trying to have her not see nor sense my fear.
Which is probably impossible but it's whatever because of the look she just gave me told me i'm pathetic and shouldnt even bother hiding it.

She grins widely saying, "Scared yet?" she's now in front of my face, pointing the blade directly above my necks artery. Ayo, who told you that's a book kink of mine? I mainly only like it when the main character does it to the love interest- We get it.

I've watched enough crime shows and doctor shows to know exactly what she's doing. And read enough books. Fuck. My. Life.

I shake my head in response to her question cause for all i know i'd choke up on my words and she'd get her answer, but she's smarter then i thought. She presses the blade harder along my throat pricking my skin ever so slightly, my eyes squinting shut for a moment due to the totally expected pain. Who wrote the quote, "Expect the Unexpected"?

"Answer me!" does bitch brush her teeth? Her breath be smelling like a mummy rising from the 1500s. Not good.

I promise myself if Grey ever decides to show up i'm murdering this bitch once and for all. I look into her brown eyes, my gaze zoning off latched unto hers. You got this Ange. I look up at her smirking, "He'll never love you, Addyln-"

"Don't you dare say my birth name, or so help me i will kill you right now" She says through gritted teeth pressing the blade harder against my neck. "Okay, Addyln" She huffs. She knows she can't kill me because she needs me for bargaining.

"Are you just begging for me to press harder?" See now that's what Greyson said but when she says it i literally want to shoot myself.

I gain some courage that bursted through the air from no where and kick this bitch as hard as i can towards her knee caps, a popping sound coming along with a loud screeching sound as she falls unto the ground. Her ass laying on the concrete as she screams in pain. I take my chance to reach down to grab the blade but she's crawled there like a bug and is now slowly so so so slowly gliding it along my neck.

Light enough just to draw a sprinkle of blood, hard enough to cause pain.

"Ouch stop it you inconsiderate fucking prick sweet hell STOP!" i shouted at her, on instinct i take my hand to touch the slit but due to my lack of memory my wrists just get more red by my tough tugging.

"Call me a name one more fucking time we'll see where that gets you"

"I'm going to do you a favor! You want Greyson here, i want Raylnn so are you getting where i'm going with this?" it takes me a minute but then a burst of light shocks my brain. Of course, she's gonna call Greyson and tell him it's me or his daughter.

I could never do that to him, no matter how much of me wants to be with Greyson i'll never make him choose between his precious daughter or me. never.

So i say, "Take me not her" she giggles and just shakes her head, "That's not how this works"

I look down tears starting to sting my eyes, but i blink then away only praying to God that Greyson is as strong and smart as he says.

"Please don't fucking hurt them. I'll do anything, Addy please"

She lets out a long sigh looking up at me, "How did it feel knowing you were pregnant even you quote on quote thought you couldn't"

"It hurt" Where is she getting with this? The pain i feel is no where near to hers. The loss of a child vs. her selfishness?

"Well, that's what happened between me and Greyson, but you see, i could, and i did"

And that's when it clicked.

"You were trying to draw me to Greyson ever since you've met him.."

"Ahh otta girl! You finally figured it out. Everything i've done was just to get you to where you are now. And now look at how great this is working! Better then i would've ever assumed"

"Go fuck yourself"
___________________