Food

Angelina

We finally made it to the restaurant, the whole ride here was Browyn flirting with Quill as his hand was laid on her thigh. You can't tell me there are no feelings between them. I whip my phone out as they have their own personal conversation. I send out a quick text to Cooper. Even after I press send I regret it. His name is even a red flag.

Me: Hii Coop, have any plans tonight? 😉

The car comes to a stop and we all pile out of the vehicle. We walk into the restaurant taking seats by the window. I always have to have a seat by the window, it's nonnegotiable. I hate sliding in and out for someone to use the restroom.

"I'm starving!" Quill said opening his menu. I already know what I want. I've memorized the whole menu. I can tell you first hand what's the best tasting thing and the best thing to avoid.

"Same, how was your guys day-" It can't be, it couldn't be. Are my eyes going out or some whack shit? I smack my head slightly, my jaw falling straight after I realized my mind wasn't playing those awful tricks. Mr. Lockwood is here but not just by himself, with a little girl. I assume it to be his little sister somehow, but he was an only child. Well that was till his father remarried.
She was beautiful though. I tilt my head a bit in their direction straining my ears to hear what they say.

"Daddy, daddy! Can I have the chicken tenders and fries please! And a milkshake!" She was so adorable. She had big grey eyes a tad lighter then her fathers, tan skin, and a rose color flushed over her cheeks. And that's when the words registered. 'Daddy' he had a daughter. She has to be around four or five. I seem to catch myself staring when I sense another pair of eyes on me.
The eyes felt cold and sent shivers down my back.
I raise my eyes over to him roaming over his body then finally making my way up to his eyes.
A small smirk is placed around his lips, damn.
Sweet Lord Almighty, God just blessed my eyes.

My thoughts about Greyson leave as soon as they came when j hear my phone ding. I hope that's Cooper.

Cooper: Oh, baby girl, my dick will always be there when you want it. How does 10:00 sound?

I  blush as I squeeze my thighs tighter. Cooper is the only guy on campus that's good looking and a good fuck. We keep our visits so on the down low Browyn doesn't even know. I look away quickly opening my menu only to just have my eyes side glance him, to see he isn't looking at me anymore.

"Hello? Angeli-" I forgot they were here. "Oh yes! Sorry I was zoned out." I look up to Browyn then Quill then back to Browyn, I felt a shoe kicking my ankle, looking down I see Quills foot hitting me non-stop. Mother fucker. He gives me a side glance indicating he noticed Greysons presence too. I shoot him a glare. What I seem to catch most is the guilty face he's given me, like he's known something I've been trying to figure out for many painful years. I zone out of my thoughts when a high pitched voice startled me, to happy for my taste. "Hello, my name is Stacey and I'll be your server today! How may I serve you?" Internally glaring.

"Hi, I'll have your taco deluxe meal, but instead of mushrooms could I get onions?" Browyn has a small smile on her face staring at the women in uniform.

"Of course, would you like a drink with that?"
"No thank you." Browyn looks over to Quill who's still staring at Greyson. Damnit he needs to stop it! Didn't your madré teach you not to stare at people? The lady writes down her order and turns to Quill. "Quill," I say softly putting my hand on his shoulder.

"Huh? Oh sorry, yes, um, I'd like the crunchy shell with pork instead of beef and can I get extra beans on that? I'll also have onion rings on the side with a glass of milk and that's all."  He smiles happily satisfied with his order. We all know Quill loves his damn beans, but milk?Stacey smiles and turns to me. My bitter-sweet heart can't not smile at her. So I do, and it's a teethy one at that.