Little Store Hooker/smut

Greyson makes me want to forget what he does for a living 🤭🤭. Enjoy, you dirty besties. Cleanse yourself after.
____

PLAY THE SONG AND SING ALONG.

Greyson

After i dropped Angelina off at the house i sunk my shoulders down resting my head on the steering wheel. How the hell am i supposed to get rid of a slutty monkey? She's always here. Always riding my dick. Yesterday was the first day i took control of her body. Did i make her cum? No, did i? Yes, three times. And i could've sworn i rubbed her clit off with how rough i was rubbing it. Not my usual but she doesn't get my usual.

I also, can't just stop thinking about her and the pregnancy tests. They better be mine. But i don't want to raise children in my world. I don't want them to grow in the mafia ways. I don't want them to have to watch over their backs every hour of the day. If i am to be a father how will i react? Will i take my fathers place? Or will i listen to what everyone has said about my mother and her being gentle and loving.

I went back to my work to finish some very important business. I had my men catch me that little store hooker and he's here now. All bruised up and bleeding. Gosh, the smell of blood just.. does something to me. And there's another thing i don't want my kids to inherit. I want them to be like Angelina, not me.

I walk into the dark lit room stepping in a puddle of blood. I curse myself for these were my new shoes. Ruined.

I stand below the shadows staring at the man- no wait, boy as he whimpers and tries to freed himself from this prison. I feel pity for calling such a hideous creature a man. Anyone smart enough knows Angelina's just far too beautiful to be single.

As i make a step out unto the light- stains of blood following my each step- i crouch down to him. He looks away from me as tears swell down his puffy eyes. "Pathetic, boy. Has your mother not taught you to not take what's yours?" He ignores me continuing to stare into the bliss. I grow angry and stand into fighting position. I feel an evil grin grow on my face and i punch him. I hit his what used to be a decent jaw -not as strong as mine- and break it. I stop, my hands shaking a bit. He finally looks up at me in fear. And i get flashbacks.

I take a step back trying to keep my cool. All i can think about is how i looked up at my father like that. And if it's true Angelina and I are having a baby.. and it's mine. I don't think i'm fit to be a father. I promised myself to never become like him, but is that enough? Is that enough to stop my anger? I already hurt Angelina far enough by my anger. A child? I don't even want to think about.

I force myself away from those devious memory's and thoughts focusing on my prey. He's mine.
____________________________

Angelina

Five minutes is too long. I sit on the sink swinging my legs back and forth. I just took my test. I'm so nervous, what if i am pregnant? How will Greyson react? Will he be happy? Sad? Mad even? I don't know. And that's what scares me, I don't know. My phones timer finally rings off and i spring up from my seat on the sink.

At this speed i should be a professional runner.
I sprint to my bedroom where the test lays. You may be wondering; "Angelina where were you?" I was in the guest bathroom. I knew i would check the test over and over if i didn't wait. I finally make in into the bathroom. I walk to the test that lays flat down. I can't help but think about how our whole future will change after this. If it is positive.

I close my eyes tightly shut counting from three backwards i'm my head.

Three

Two

One.

I flip over the test slowly opening my eyes. My heart skips a beat. It skips again. It beats faster and faster. I drop the test inside the sink. I cover my mouth as i slide down the wall. I'm not pregnant. Isn't that good news? Yes, but i was just hoping i guess. But pregnancy tests aren't always positive. I should make an appointment. No, you dumb bitch. Let's not scare ourselves you dramatic ass.

True. I get up resting my hands on the sink. I fling my head down. I'm so tired of living in this shitty little attic. Browyn isn't here because Addy set her up for duties or whatever the shit tit. And Quill got sent away for training in Russia. Addys doing yet again.

I hear the front doors open. I think Greyson is home. Just great, that's the last thing i needed. Him to be here after that incident. Someone raced up the stairs and my hearts beats loudly in my chest. I grab a knife from the table on my way out of the bathroom. Someone finally knocks on my door and i go out opening it. I raise my knife in the air ready to slice the motherfucker behind it. Of fucking course. Of course it's this beautiful man in front of me. I throw the weapon to the side hoping he didn't see it. "What are you-"

He has something in his hands.

"Shut up and kiss me." He leans in slowly closing the door. He wraps his hand around my neck squeezing it tightly. He drops the thing that was in his hands and rips open my shorts and underwear. This was seventy-five dollars man.

He undoes his pants pulling his dick out stroking it up and down fast. Maybe i should tell him first. Girl, would you rather ruin an amazing moment or have some good sex. Yeah sex sounds good.

"Greyson-"

"Angelina, goddamnit you're going to be my sexy wife and the mother of my fucking kids. And if i don't touch you i'm going to lose it. Let me praise your body the way it needs to."

"Addy"

"Forget about her, i gave her my credit card for the day, she won't be home four hours. And Girl, i lost two point three billion dollars from her. I mean sure it's like a dollar out of my pocket but she spent it and not you. Do you not how bad that hurts?" This idiot. He's using my grammar, i feel so proud right now. I jump into his arms kissing him. I'm still confused on how he's so strong and doesn't drop my ass. I mean i have gained five pounds since the whole breakup thing.

He flings me unto the bed and i bounce up a bit. He gets on top of me with a horrifying look on his face. He looks deadly, angry. A look i've never seen before. He take something out of his pocket and spreads my legs open. He flings open his pocket knife pointing the tip to my clit. He glided the blade from my clit to my neck. My heart beating endlessly.

With a deceiving voice he asks me, "How much do you like this shirt, baby?" I glance down at my shirt then to him. I really like this shirt. But what does he mean by that?

"What?" He clutched the hem of my shirt and takes the knife cutting it straight down. The fabric fell off my body going to the sides of my arms. My breasts exposed to him. He grabbed a firm handful of them squeezing them hard. I gasp as i stare at him annoyedly. "I can fix that later. Now, let me make you feel" My cheeks burn dark red and i try to close my legs but he coos at me slapping my thigh harshly. I obey him reopening my legs. He thrusts into me harshly as he grips my thighs. I will most definitely have bruises tomorrow. He repeatedly grunts into my ear as i bite his back trying to conceal my moans.

His finger gently grazes my clit and i bite down into his shoulder trying to fight against the sound that's been begging to erupt from my throat. "No," he moans. He scooped my head up, making me look into those beautiful eyes of his. "Let it all out, don't fight against it" He whispers.

"They'll hear us, and they'll tell-" i try to say in the most calming voice i can muster up.

"Ohhh," he laughs quietly to himself. I don't know what's funny about this but i feel myself getting needy. "So you're scared they're going to hear you get rearranged hm?" I blush.

He flips me over spanking my ass making me cry out. "Get on all fours for me, make me happy baby" Here we go.
________

DAMN. LOVE THE WAY YOU MOVING GOT ME IN A TRANCE.

DO IT WITH NO HANDS