Shaking

Angelina

Greyson had me and Browyn stay behind in the gun room. The audacity he has to not have me come and help him after all his damn training.
All about safety or whatever, whatever i wasn't paying attention whatsoever. I didn't really care for his words of 'wisdom'. Plus he had me stay with a traitor.

"Hey you know i really was your friend right?" Browyn said randomly as she looked down.

I can't deal with this right now. I want to talk about it, but how can i just listen when it'll hurt me even more? She lied to me, literally fucking lied. Like nothing we had was real, the laughs, the cries, the anger. It wasn't real. And the worst part was it still feels like it was.

But instead of making her feel like shit i nod my head not being able to say anything, it hurt like hell when i found out. Like my whole life's been a lie if some sort. I rather just live my fantasy, daydream for a living! Anything besides this.

"Yeah so did i" i finally spoke staring into her eyes, her eyes bore into mine finally looking up. Those beautiful, chocolate eyes.

"Maybe we can still be friends?" She questions shrugging her shoulder. Yeah right. Try becoming friends with someone again and not forget all the shit they did to you behind your back.

I shrug my shoulders along with hers, "How do i know you wont break it again"

"Cause there's no more lies to hide" i chuckle shaking my head, there are always lies. Lies are what keep this world going.

"I wonder if they need help " I say trying to end this conversation, "Agreed"

"So like should we go or like stay back and wait" i say cracking my knuckles. That was also a bad habit i need to work on.

"We should go help them" she spoke.

"Yeah but what if they get mad?"

"They'll have to deal with it? Plus Quill is more of a submissive if anything."

"He'll be fine" she shrugs.

"Shall we" We both got up loading our guns. We put ammunition into them cocking them back.

She nods her head to something's she's probably speaking to her herself about, we both went and quietly got our clothes and protective gear on.

This wouldn't hurt right? What could possibly go wrong? Nothing too bad, i'm almost sure. Almost. Plus they could just be overly dramatic.
Men always are. Especially Greyson, my gosh i've never dealt with a more dramatic man in my life.

I put my hair into a tight braid putting it into space buns. After this im probably going to be super hungry. Girl, when are you not hungry? True beans.

I open a bottle of water taking a long gulp. Since there's no vodka in here might as well cut myself to numb the pain.

Right?

Kidding all jokes..

For now at least.

I'm not laughing.

She takes the bottle from me dragging herself also a long gulp. Ayo, if we were f.r.i.e.n.d.s. i would've let you done that, but you lost privileges.

After she's done drinking my water she ties her shoe laced into the most perfect knots i've seen. I'm mesmerized. My sausage fingers could never.

"Ready?"

She asked wiping her shirt off for
non apparent dust.

"Ready" We both slowly walked out of the room in single file, i looked back at her nodding making sure she was ok. She nods back edging forward for me to move on. I take a deep breath moving, we spot Greyson and Quill sitting along by the window staring out of it.