Jordan

Angelina

Greyson has been flipping me in positions i never even seen or heard of. Going in one and sliding back out into a different area. My makeup is all down my cheeks and my hair is a knotted mess.

My legs shake uncontrollably. I've noticed small specks of blood on his shirt, most likely from the small cuts he made on my skin. But I cannot help but wonder if it's someone else's.

We heard the most annoying sound right as we were washing up, "Ohhh Greysonnnnn!! Mommy's home!" Like i said, the most annoying sound.

"Shit." Greyson mumbled. He finished buckling his pants and gave me a soft kiss on the cheek. "I'll see you around, Ange." I awkwardly waved goodbye as the door soundlessly closed behind him. No freaking aftercare? Ugh, he used to be so good with aftercare.

I slowly walk into the bathroom and start the shower. As i continue to undress myself I see the healed scar Greyson left a few months ago of his initials. A soft smile embraces my lips.

After my fifteen minute shower, thanks to Addy putting a time limit on it, i did some light makeup and dressed up. I feel like having fun tonight and catching up with some old friends of mine.

Jordan pops into my head, his sweet brown eyes flooding my mind. And the way his soft lips- what? What am i thinking about? I can't be thinking of another man while i'm screwing another one.

I pace back and forth in my room or attic room i suppose. Why did i all of the sudden start to think of Jordan?

I have no idea what i just did but i sent a message to him asking if he wants to meet up and talk.

Not even five minutes later he responds. What is my life?

Maybe: Jordan - "Hey! Yes, it's been awhile since i've heard or seen you. I think dinner and drinks will make me forgive you. How about tonight at six o'clock? I can pick you up." I smile. Six o'clock it is.

I give him my address shortly after. How am I going to explain this to Greyson? It's fine. It's only dinner and drinks, right? You're engaged. I'm not fucking him!

I open my door gently peeking side to side down the halls. No one is there. Thank goodness. I walk down the stairs looking for someone I never thought I'd be looking for. Addy.

I don't even make it down the last step before she's all in my face with questions.

"Where do you think you're going?" She snidely asks. I take a deep breath and put on my most kindhearted smile.

"I was looking for you actually." She looks pushed back. She looks me up and down, "and what do you want?"

"I was wondering if I could go out with a guy from my college. His name is Jordan." The fact I shouldn't even have to ask her. She's not my mother.

"I really don't care. But at 11:00 pm the doors and windows are LOCKED. So choose wisely how late you plan to stay out tonight" I awkwardly smile before walking upstairs. As I begin to walk a see a dark figure leave out of my peripheral vision.

Just great.

—————

Two hours later and it's six o'clock. I did a pretty eye makeup with a nude lipstick. My brown hair is flat ironed which makes my red dress even more intimidating. It's the same dress my cousin, Melanie, wore to some college party. She handed it down to me when she became pregnant just last year.

I take a deep breath in and out. I feel so gorgeous in this dress. It is very short though.

As i go to open the my door it swings open with a furious Greyson behind it.

"What the fuck, Angelina. You're going on a date with some frat boy?" I glare at him. "He's just a friend. You can't even possibly think I'm going to stay here everyday in this shitty room do you?" He looks me up and down subtly. "You're not going"

Jokes on him. He can't tell me what to do. "Oh, yes I am. And you'll be a fool if you think I'm not going"

"You're my fiancé. You only fuck. Me." He nearly growls, i smile up at him.

"Meet me there then"
——-

Bad chapter but I'm too tired for this anyways. Have a good read