Beauty Sleep

Angelina

"Ooh! I really like this, what do you think, Ange?" We made it to the mall and as soon as we stepped in Browyn grabbed both me and Quills arms and pulled us up to H&M. Browyn held a olive green colored sweatshirt with small leaves on the side along with a grey scarf.

"They're cute B, oh my gosh look at these pants." I held up a pair of dark blue, ripped jeans to my waist. "Oh em G look at this." Quill said in a mocking voice holding up a pair of thongs off the rack.

"They'd look good on you Browyn." Quill handed B the thong smiling, blush creeping unto her cheeks. "Get a room." I say turning away putting the jeans back. I look around the shop eyeing the most perfect dress. It was a black v-neck that snatches your waist perfectly, it has a long string to tie it with in the back. I walked over to it looking for my size, I rummaged though the rack until I my size which was the last pair. I walked back to them showing off the dress.

"What do you think?" I say pulling it toward my body. "Go try that on right now!" Browyn said shoving me over to the cashier desk.

"Uhm, hi I'd like a fitting room please."

"Of course! Just you?" The lady says looking back at Browyn. "Yes"

"Alright perfect follow me." I follow the lady in a yellow blouse with mom jeans and black heels with a thick edge, she was absolutely rocking her fit. I step into the dress room changing and putting on the dress. When I looked in the mirror a small gasp escapes my mouth, I was worried this dress would show my tummy due to how tight it was, but instead it didn't show it all.
It perked my boobs perfectly not leaving a sag, it went down to my lower thigh just right to where it wouldn't be uncomfy.

"I love it.." I walk out walking to B and Quill.
Browyn put a hand over her mouth, her jaw dropping, Quill eyed me up and down with a smirk on his face. "You look hot as fuck!" Browyn grabbed my hand lifting it up twirling me twice.
Making me giggle.

"You look.. gorgeous." Quill said.

"Thanks guys, I was thinking of wearing it tomorrow." I smile at the fact that he'll see me in this, but can't do anything about it. Wait no. I need to find a decent man there and seduce him. I'll where it when I go see Cooper tonight.

I go back in and change into my original attire and walk out, the dress thrown over my shoulder.
I catch up with Quill and Browyn, they're laughing about something. Hopefully it's not me.
Before I get the chance to make it over there my eyes land on a five inch strapped heel. It was in all black and had slight black glitter on the bottom. I immediately grabbed them smiling.
I look back over to where I last saw them and they weren't there. I shrug thinking they went to the food court, I walk to the front desk setting my things down neatly.

"I see the dress worked for ya?" the woman said scanning my dress, she had a thick Russian accent with freckles covering her face, she was beautiful. I read her name tag to see it's Brittany.

"Yes, I absolutely loved it." She smiled scanning my shoes saying, "Yeah, I love it too, who's the lucky man?" I smile,"I don't have one, I wish though."

"$95.60; hun you just wait, love comes when you least expect it." I hand her my card thinking over and over about what she said. And hopefully she's right. "Thanks." I smile taking my card back walking out, where could they be? As I'm about to walk near the food court I glance over seeing a really tall man and a short girl making out.
That looks like Browyn. I shrug it off taking three more steps. THAT LOOKS LIKE BROWYN. I walk backwards looking back again. Oh my gosh it's Browyn and Quill. Like doja says, 'get into it yuh'

I walk over awkwardly tapping on Quills shoulder. He turns around only for me to see it's not Quill. I-

"I am so sorry, I thought you were someone else."