New Beginnings

Cookie POV

-<Flashback>-
"You're gonna beat this thing Luscious,because I can't lose you again."
"You have me now let's enjoy this moment."Luscious picks up the remote and cuts on his cd.You're so beautiful starts to play,"May I have this dance,my love?"

He grabs my hand and I walk around the table and he wipes my tears."Don't cry babygirl it'll get better."Luscious says.
"You're right.." We dance and he plays with my hair..."You always played this song and brought memories." I told him.
"You never stopped doing it for me"

Luscious says this and leans in giving me a tender kiss.I felt the same feelings and spark I have whenever I'm around Luscious. He pulled me close and I kissed back.We began making out and he led me to the bedroom.He laid me on the bed and we made love all night.

{Time Skip}
I woke up to the sound of water running.It must be Luscious in the shower. I close my eyes trying to go back to sleep.I wonder what I have to do for Empire today but I feel so happy today. Luscious walks in "Heyy babe give me some sugar."he says.
"Hey and no more nookie from cookie till you ditch the bitch."
"Arright I will babe,I want you not Anika."he replied.
"Mmmhmm,I wanna see it Luscious I'm not gonna get hurt again"
"I know and I'm very sorry I really am to be honest I figured a little you would want nothing to do with me..."Luscious says.

"That's crazy but I love you Cookie,I really do and I won't hurt you I promise to never hurt you boo."he says.

"Alright,but if you do all hell will break loose and that's a fact but I believe you and I love you too babe." I reply "I don't want to go to work but I'm gonna get up in like 1 minute but can you carry me?''I use my puppy eyes knowing that he can't resist em when I use it.

"(Groans begrudgingly)Cccoooooookkiiee you know I hate when you use your puppy eyes on me 'cuz then I can't say no!"
"Pplleeaassee......."
"Fine boo but you gotta make it up to me", he replied.

Okay I say and stretch my arms out.Luscious picks me up an carries me bridal style.He leaves me in the bathroom to get ready.I walk out dressed in my purple dress that stops at my knees.I'm fully dressed and go downstairs to grab a apple or something.I get Lola together "Good morning Grandma"
"Hey precious you wanna go have breakfast with grandpa and see Uncle Hakeem??"I ask
"Yea", she replies.

Luscious POV

I make breakfast while Cookie is taking a shower.Gosh,I haven't heard from Vernon in a while.It's been 3 weeks since Bunky confronted me and threatened to kill me.I told Malcolm about the situation an I told Kyle a detective and recorded the telling of the whole thing with the cops so no one can frame me.

I'm glad I have Cookie to help me get through all this drama.I really love her and I know I make stupid decisions all the time but I really do care.I don't wanna lose her she means the world to me.I hear her talking to Lola and clicking her heels that make her legs go on for miles.God I love that woman and I thank God not only that he won't kill me and cured me of ALS but he also gave me another chance with Cookie.

Cookie POV

I walk down to get a apple and see Luscious cooking.Wow Luscious cooking?I wonder if he got any better since the last time I had his breakfast.Oh My God his food is like an orgasm to my mouth if he ddidn't pursue music I'd tell em to pursue food. "Yayyy Luscious cooking,what ya cookin'?"I ask
"Eggs and bacon since I ccan't find the pancake mix", he says chuckling.

"Grandma are you and Grandpa getting back together again??'Cuz I want you guys to." I look at Luscious and smirk "Once he ditches the Wicked West which is soon so.."I say and giggle. Lola HATES Anika an loves it when I call her BooBoo Kitty and her nickname is the Wicked Witch Of The West!My baby is a genius she looks just like her dad,Jamal is her twin.

"Grandpa if I were you I'd pick Grandma 'cuz BooBoo Kitty is mean!She hates me and is like Ms.Trunchbull and she only likes me when you're around.She might be mad if you say something though."

"Aw hell nahh I will whoop that bitch's ass excuse my french,precious but now imma hurt Ms.Boujie Debutan-Bitch!"

I put my stuff in a Tupperware and kisses Luscious on the cheek."I officially an going to kick her ass!"
"Babe Jamal and them took your car since you drove them remember?"He told me. I have a plan I'm gonna act calm so he doesn't stop me.Mwhahahaga

"Hun?Why do you have that evil smirk on your face?"
"Because...I have no clue aright I'm calm so u don't have to cuff my hands when we leave or cuff them together okay ?Lu"
"Alright I believe you but I am watching you 'cuz I know you crazy!"
"Mk Luscious"

We hop in the car and I buckle Lola in her carseat and sometimes when I look at her she doesn't look 6 but more like 4-5 years old.She's the cutest.I get in the passenger seat and Luscious holds his hand out to me and I grab it.He kisses it and I squeal on the inside.He still can make me blush or smile by just one touch.

We pull up at Empire and I gaze at the work he's done.Honestly I think it was worth it to go to prison for 17 years too live like this and have our dream come true. "You did good with this logo and designing."
"Thank You,You inspired me"

We get out and walk side by side but not holding hands.I'm holding Lola and she kisses me."Grandma can I tell people you are about to get back together with Grandpa?"
"Not yet we wanna surprise 'em but you can say I knew it when we tell them and their shocked"I say and laugh.

I walk in and go to my office and drop off my stuff.I say hi to Porsha,"you're getting a raise."
"Wow what's up with you are you sick or delusional I appreciate it but it is kinda outta character."
"Yea I know you'll find out soon."

I have to go give Luscious the stats on my clients,Tiana,Jamal and Elle Dallas.I leave and go to walk towards Luscious office and my anger skyrockets.I see....