Winning The Lady Of My Life

Luscious POV

I walk out of the closet and see Cookie dressed in a pencil skirt and a bustier.She looked amazing and I just wanted her to take everything off."wow babe you look great now come on before we become late to our banquet.
"Okay Luscious"she replied.

Cookie POV
I smile and look down he has a hugee boner already[;)or is it?].of course he does and we leave to get in the car.I sit and lean on Luscious' shoulders and just think to myself.I have come so far with him from the ghetto ass streets of Philly to New York living in a mansion with a nice chauffeur.We get there and Jamal and Hakeem perform What the dj spins and No Apologies.Delphine performed Conqueror and Luscious decided to sing.He sang the old version of "you're so beautiful"and then called me to the dance floor."Now the king and queen dance Mr.and Mrs.Lyon are gonna dance to Thinking Out Loud."We dance and I smile and he tells me stay here he sits me on a throne Jamal and Andre bring behind me.I smirk and sit down and smile as Luscious sings Ignition by R.Kelly and I smile at the innuendos in this song.Then all the boys kiss me on the cheek and Andre gives me a bouquet of white and red roses.I look to Luscious and they tell me to close my eyes and count to 5 I do and when I open my eyes I see...

Luscious down on his knees smiling.
"Cookie Cookie Cookie.Where do I start,you have been there for me since I was 16 when we was out hustling.You stuck by me when all the hoes wanted was dick.I admired that you showed loyalty where my mother didn't and I lost my father due to him being gunned down.You inspired me to follow my dream of being a music producer and artist.When you went down for drug selling it was the darkest time of my life.When they said guilty my heart broke.I drunk away my sorrows in wine and alcohol and if it weren't for Vernon I prolly would've gave up.But then I was this emotionless soul wandering around focusing on work.I had a couple bitches here and there but they were nothing.They were just people and I know that sounds bad but they were I even tried to imagine you but it just made me miss you even more.I couldn't bear seeing you locked up so I didn't visit.I never forgot about you ad much as I tried I couldn't.Then I met Anika the worst hoe of them all.She tried to come between me and you ain't that hilarious.But once you came it was over for her especially since I could have you and I'm glad I didn't blow it.You mean the world to me and I thank god for that every single day.When Malcolm tried to take you away from me it angered me to no end cuz as much as this sounds selfish you are mine and mine only and I live for you and love you so much.Will you marry me Cookie?"

I smile and start tearing up.I kneel down and kiss him passionately.
"Of Course I will baby I love you boo."everyone starts clapping and I smile Reuntied once again.