Busted PT.1

Cookie POV

I get done checking out on Jamall and tear on it and I stand at the door checking my phone when all of a sudden I hear...

"Come on Luscious kiss me,Cookie doesn't need to find out it can be our little secret.I want you and I want you out of myself in the dark.you can take me as many ways you like I know you're kinky probably and cookie can't take it like I can.I want you to fuck me baby."

"Ewwwww "I hear lu say and laugjing short after."you are disgusting why would I ever get with you and cheat on my queen I mean look at her she's gorgeous and you look like a piece of dirty trash you like a piece of shit of diaper filled with shit.you're worthless especially compared to cookie and I never cheat on her she's a love my life and I lost her wants and I'm not losing her again especially not to you so I needed to get at my office and you're fired."awwnnn imma show him how much I appreciate that later but for right now I'm going to beat that bitch ass.I burst in the room and all i see is res and i see Sandra with her skirt off and in the corner.
"Put ya damn clothes on."
i look at Luscious and he cuts me off"before you say anything I told her ugly ass off and fired her."
"I know and I appreciate it boo",i say with a wink he knows what that means and he smiles.

I look over to sandra and scowl at that bitch and swing on her.I tackle her to the ground when she flips me over.wow the bitch got some strength congratulations but not for long.she pulls out a knife and try to stare at me in my face but I grab the knife in her hand and I push it away for me.Lucius comes over there and punches her in the face and backs are out cold I call the police and they arrested for attempted murder and charged assault and battery.The officers asked me questions and view the tape just to make sure that none of this are lying and they see that this was all her fault.

I wonder how many times you going to have to go through this is someone trying to kill me or hurt me or stab me in my back and then eventually police come to the rescue.i'm so done with bitches but I appreciate Lu 's saving me and not cheating on me it means a lot considering the shit we've been through.
"I love you babe"i say and kiss me .
"i -kiss-love-kiss-you-kiss-too"he says in punctuating every word with a kiss.we go home and chill out for a while seeing as we had so much stress today.Who made gives me Rora and total with her all night long until it's time for her to go to bed.I put her in my crib and I'll lead Lucius to our bedroom to show him how much I appreciate his actions from earlier.