Teasing War

Cookie POV

If that is the way he wants it then fine.I kniw everything that turns him on,off or pisses him off.I know him better than I know myself.Yet he forgot that but someone's downfall is someone else's success.

He removes his hand as I sit still thinking I'm angry and scoots closer to the table.I scoot close to him so it looks like a double chair and lean on his armrest.I look up at him innocently enough.I then reach over and grip his dick making his eyes go wide with pleasure.I start moving my hands very slowly and Luscious grips the table clawing at it.I start getting a little brave and rub on the tip causing pre-cum to drip down his pants making him pant what he thinks is quietly.I smile and start rubbing faster till I can tell he's seconds from cuming and right when he's on the edge I quit.

He looks at me in shock and mock anger and sadness.I get up and start to talk about Empire deciding on certain tasks that need to be done and deciding to leave.I walk out and everyone dismisses themselves leaving me to look for work to do.I go to check on Hakeem,Tiana and Jamal.I then go to the studio and Keem and Tiana are making out.
"Alright lovebirds get to work.We need a new track and not one with sex sounds."I say and chucklr to myself such frisky and sexual people.

I laugh and they go in the soundbooth with the barrier as to separate themselves.I leave to go to the other studio to work and produce Jamal's soundtrack.I was working on it when 2 strong bulky arms wrapped around my waist.I jumped when I heard the voice knowing exactly who is was instantly.

"I want you Cookie and its all your fault!"he says and I giggle knowing that I have such an effect on him.
"Awwwnn babe are you frustrated",I say as I turn around.I look him in his eyes and smile.Luscious started to grund his rock hard erection against my center making it hard for me to stick to my plan of giving Luscious the ultimate sexual frustration.Evil huh!

"Nuh Uh I say the rule is who ever makes a move other than kissing and teasing who ever cracks first loses solidier."I say as I walk out.It's time to go eat lunch when I botice something off.I feel like I'm being watched Anika is getting escorted out in handcuffs.

I walk over to Mr.DeVeoux and ask Why she's being arrested now."Well Cookie she was planning to poison you and she had many armed weapons on her and she stole your wallet and trespassing."

I look her in the eyes and look disgusted."Really Anika you were that desperate to get rid of me so you could have Luscious?Well guess what I'm not giving him up that easily so go ahead bitch.Honestly if you dif it wouldn't matter he'd only then br with you but never fully love you and be miserable!

I say as Jimmy takes her away.Malcolm looks at me and starts to lean in.

Luscious POV

I walk around the corner and hear Cookie confessing her love for me and I smile and listen quietly. Anika can never replace Cooks no matter how hard she tries,stupid ass.As Jimmy takes her away Malcolm leans in and Cookie leans back and I see red...

Cookie POV(:p )

I lean back and put my hand on his lips."Stop Malcolm I don't like you like that and I love Luscious therefore please don't kiss me again",I say as I start to leave when I see Malcolm get mortified like he sees the biggest monster behind me.And with the recent events I know it's my baby.I turn and look at Luscious and lean into him and he wraps his arm around me.I look at him and kiss him to calm him down and at first he doesn't seem to really wanna kiss me but handle Malcolm till he gets into it and bites my lip.I drip back into reality and pull away and lean my forehead against his.Luscious then looks at Malcolm and tells him to go to his office and stay there and do his work there since he can't behave outside those walls."Especially around Cookie and by the way she's All MINE!!I am hers and she is mine.Try that kissing stunt again and you'll be off to a new motherfuckin' job Capesh?"Luscious says.

I understand sir I'm sorry Cookie he says and hugs me close and tightly."I love you more than anything!You're my life baby and I need you."he says.
"I love you too forever."I reply.