Questions Questions

Cookie POV
Luscious shook me "Babe it's 4:30 and we came in here at 3 o'clock."
"Oh ok Luscious but I don't wanna get up",I say smirking.

He already know the deal.He start helping me with my clothes and threw me over his shoulder."Aaghh puy me down Lu Lu!" "Nahh Cooks I know you secretly like it."

He says and I look at his back and look at his delectable ass."Maybe so or maybe not!"I reach down and squeeze it and he smacks my thighs,"Cookie don't start this now as much as I'm cussing myself out in my head we gotta get to work."

"Okay Luscious but you know where to find me",I say as he puts me down.As we walk in the room we see Jamal sitting at the table.He sits staring at us along with Andre and Hakeem.
"Sooo why were you two loverbirds gone for 1 hr and a half and in the panic room assumably alone??"
"Uhh ooh I know none of ya damn buisness!"I say to all my nosy sons and Andre smiles."Imma go work on our stats bye.."Andre says as he leaves.But Hakeem and Jamal stay.

"What?"Luscious asks wondering why they wanna know."Soo Dad got some of the cookie jar huh?"Hakeem asks.

"Alright first of all None Of Ya Damn Buisness and what kind of kids want to know if their dad smashed or not dafuq??But you guys crack me up but I refuse to tell ya anything.So exit please since our offices are joint offices due to your father I don't have to leave to get work done so HA!Now Kisses!love you."

I say and usher them out of the room.Now it's time to actually get work done.