Plane Trips Are Fun When You're With Luscious

Cookie POV

We get off the plane and I'm listening to newcomers music.There is this dude named Ed Sheeran and I'm listening to this song he wrote called Sing.Oh My God it's good but it coukd be better but for a 18-year old boy that's really good.He obviously knows music I'm sitting at the desk chair and look on the plane with amazement.How the fuck can u have a recliner and a small table a tv and a couch and 2 separate rooms and a kitchen in this damn jet?How can you get cable??I'm so confused but i guess somehow with being rich you can do about everything.As the track goes off I pull it off of my ears as I hear one of clients,Trey Songz Slow Motion track come on.Boy does he have talent and he certainly appeals to girls.I smirk if I never met Luscious and was Hakeem's age I'd want him but honestly he ain't got nothin' on my baby Lu.As I keep workin on tracks on my laptop Luscious comes and closes my laptop,and kisses me on the lips.

"Babe,why'd you that but I ove how you stopped me."I ask.
" Cuz this is our vacation and you are always working and I want to do something with you."he replies.
"And what is that huh?"
"A series of games and we have 6 hours left on this jet."
"What games are we gonna play",I ask.

Luscious smirks,"Cooking Competition!!You been askin' for a while." I smirk you are going down ."Okay babe one dish decides it all what part?Breakfast,Lunch or dinner oh or dessert?" "dessert of course"he says with a smirk.

Hmm what should I make that I know everyone will like?Aha I smile and think I can make my vanilla cake with it filled with cream cheese frosting and covered in chocolate frosting with a frosting baggie to decorate it.I smile and then I'm gonna serve it qith my oreo and chocolate pudding.

"Ok I accept your going down Luscious" I smile and run to the kitchen and begin making the food.

~TIME SKIP~

I set the table and put my dessert on each placemat and only put enough so they can eat both.I smile Ooh how competitive I am but I know Luscious is too."Hey Luscious baby?"
I say as I walk up on him and hug his waist he smiles and says hmm.
"Babe I'm not gonna play dirty so in gonna tell u that your crust is burning boo."I smirk and begin to laugh at his face.Utterly priceless.He yells shit and runs to the oven.He comes back and kisses me on the cheek and says thanks.I blush at how soft his lips are and begin to daydream my thoughts soon turning rated r."No problem I didn't want you to have any excuse as to why you lost."I say and skip off.
"The judging will begin in 5 mins I say and walk off to the bedroom looking for a movie to watch.I look through the couple of sets of movies we have on the plane and land on Mr.and Mrs.Smith.I smile I love this movie and it reminds me of the gangsta life.I smirk at the part where Angelina Jolie was at work and she glides across the business.She finds out John is her rival agency.

I smile at the dinner scene when he is being all apprehensive.And then when she took the knife from the bread.His face is hilarious when I see Luscious come in shortly after me.I smile and pat the spot next to me."Sit down next to me."I smirk as he hugs me and paused the movie."Baby I love you and I will never take you for granted again.I know I did when you got out and chose Anika over you momentarily but then when I got a taste of Cookie I realized I was addicted.And I can't help it nor do I wanna stop it I love you boo."luscious says.
"I love you too Luscious and you mean the world to me.Even though you did all that to me I can't help but to be faithful to you.And yea I made out with Malcolm out of spite once you chose that bitch over me but it was outta spite and it was bad.I love you babe."

"I love you too and since I have you I won't kill Malcolm cuz it would've never happened if I wasn't an asshole."

Someone knocks on the door and I open it."Hey Mal y'all judged yet?"
"Yea come on."he says and I grab Luscious's hand and lead him with me.As we enter I see the paper votes and rhe only one who voted for Luscious was Andre and Vernon.That means I got Jamal,Hakeem,Carol.I won yay! "Told ya I'd win you can't dethrone the queen and Andre and Vernon have no taste so haha.I say and smile.My family is finally comin' together.