Honeymoon

After the reception and doing our first dance as husband and wife.By the way we did the damn thang we danced to L-O-V-E by Nat King Cole.We slow danced and he dipped me.I can tell by his freak horny ass that some shit going down.Aurora is being watched by the boys and I'm proud of em all.I smile as I change into some sneaks and some shorts and a crop top with a pair of lips on it.Luscious smile and guides me to the car."Come my love it's time to go.We head to the plane and I kiss his cheek,"i love you Lu."
"Love you too Cooks"he says and I drift off to sleep.

~~TIME SKIP ~~
I wake up being swayed.I play asleep and i stay as still as possible.I hear Luscious singing Neighbors Know My Name by Trey Songz.I smile and remembered I'm supposed to be sleep.We get in the private plane and he lays me on the bed and tucks me in how sweet.He kisses my forehead and then walks out to go get some water.He sure does talk to himself a lot.That's my baby I say and get up yo watch something on tv.I end up watching The Conjuring and soon enough I'm ducked into it.This mobie aint really scary but then something shakes me and screams boo.I scream and almost punch Luscious but he caught my hand.I glare at him don't scare me like that you asshole you know I hate that.I say and I pout.He smiles and kisses me and pulls my bottom lip from my teeth.We make out for a while and then just watch tv.A couple hours on and then we get there and land on a beach.I recognize the lights and the volcanic sand."Lu is this Hawaii?"
"Yeah we are in Grand Wainea and I bought a beach house and pool down here for fun."He says with a wink.
He carries me over the threshold and have a stereotypical honeym night.Except Luscious had it rough,wild and dirty sex all night.

-Time Skip-

In the morning I smiled at the sunshine.Usually I sleep longer but who knows Luscious really tired me out last night.He gave me a night full of love,lust and passion.Truly a night I will never forget.So I decide to make him breakfast as a thank you.I get out eggs,cheese and bacon and sausage.I get some grits out and some mini pancake makers.I make a bunch of mini pancakes,bacon,sausage and cheesy eggs and grits.I look in a mirror on the fridge and smile at the glow I have.I decide to wake my baby up the mean way in revenge for him scaring me last night.Yea he made up for it exponentially but he don't know that.He is a true sweetheart when he wants to be.I dig in my bag and find water balloons well regular ballons but they can be filled with water.I put these in here when they were extra from reception last night.I fill one up to the maximum and then go to see Luscious knocked out I poke a hole in it and put whipped cream on his hand and pepper in his nose.I throw the water on him and it splashes everywhere.I smile and when he goes to wipe the water out of his face he sneezes.😂😂.He then wipes his face and smears the cream and he uses his nails to scrape his eyelids clean and I crack up.I go to fix his plate and he walks after me.He wraps his arm around me and kisses me."well good morning my little trickster.i know that was revenge so I won't retaliate."he says and we eat.We walk oout and continue into our lovely honeymoon .