Birthday parties✨

Cookie POV

Today was Aurora's first birthday,The boys of been spoiling her all day.she's a quiet baby doesn't cry too much only when she's hungry and needs her diaper changed.she's half a mamas girl have a daddy's girl mainly daddy's girl.speaking to Daddy he's out going to get her cake.

I'm making a feast for the party. I made turnip greens chicken and macaroni and cheese, spinach,ham,Green beans and black eye peas and cornbread of course.I started two days ago so that I wouldn't have to slave over the stove all day.no I was all done and I should take it off my apron.I take care of my apron that says kiss the cook.I smirk luscious just got this for me not to long ago.or turn on TV and I watch PLL for a little while.I just watch the last episode and I'm so happy for them.this is been my sure I've been here since season two and I'm so glad that at least know the name of a, yeah Andrew is it too far from maybe being in this battle with A.he was acting real suspicious especially when he said that Mona should die in that they should memorialize her that they were better off.

I sigh and watch reruns of Reba.Reba is been my show for the longest, I value her courage and strength her husband. Cheated on her and he is still she still friends with him and doesn't constantly rub it in his face. Plus I like watching because Dr. Morgan is sexy but he can't compared to my boo.I reminisce and think of how a couple days ago wishes and I watched 50 shades of grey.it was a good movie honestly I figured it was going to be kind of weird to watch since it was basically based off of porn book or basically erotica.yet it wasn'tso bad,and Lu got mad because I said that Christian was fine. Then he got all possessive then he "Claimed" me or is at least that was what he called it by basically roughly fucking me. I chuckle,"where am I going with him?"

I soon fall asleep,only to be woken up hours later.

"Wake up cookie" says Luscious.
"What" I reply.
"You have to get ready for the party and I got the cake and put it in the fridge the boys are going to bring Aurora over later.which means we have time to ourselves."
"Okay I'm up"i say and we cuddle and he kisses me on the forehead and says "you know you the best thing in my life ever and I love you."
I smile "I love you too and you are my life."

~~TIME SKIP~~

Now it's time for Aurora's party.it's six in the afternoon and everyone's here.Jamal,Hakeem and Andre are in the back with Aurora in her rocker. Carol came and so did Tiana,Michelle and Porscha.Rhonda came by but didn't stay for long. She gave a laying Binky and a couple bibs and a pair of new shoes.

I went out and opened all the presents for my baby girl.with my baby on my lap.Luscious stands behind me and just rubs my shoulders.i'm about to open Carol's present when she yells wait."this president is it for her it's for you too and both of you are going to understand why give this to you."

Inside it was birth-control pills condoms and sex toys.I chuckled and at the bottom of it all was a a gift card to spencers,some sex shop.(a/n heard about it @ skoo 😂😂idk if it's real).
"Well Carol I don't know how to say this is a birthday party for a toddler but thanks anyway."

The boys are just standing there shocked and Jamal is blushing."Wait a minute where you boys in on it too?" They on nodded their heads yes,and left.They brung out their present which was a new crib,baby monitor set and fancy new music player .I smile and thank everyone for their gifts.A little while later everyone left and I hugged Lu."What a nice way to end the day"i say.
"Yeah I agree and how about we go to try out Carol's present."he says with the wink.next thing I know I'm on Luscious' shoulder being carried away.