Wedding Day

Cookie POV

I put on my wedding dress.I sweat off all that baby fat and I look good.I have my baby girl with Lola as a flower girl.My best girls are;Rhonda,Tiana,Carol and Porsha are all my bridesmaids.I smile I'm so excited to be Luscious's gurl again.We invited everybody from the office even the bitch Anna,a bitch who like Lu.I invited her to show that slut he's mine.He don't even like her anyway.

I smirk and take my mine off her,she's irrelevant. I Think of our past and I think of what we've been through together and it makes me love him so much more.My Luscious we've went from hustling to children to jail to hoes in our way to now.I smirk and chill until it's time for me to walk down the isle.Michelle,Tiana and Carol are my maid of honor.Gabby is one of my bridesmaids along with some other people I've grown to love,even Porsha.

Jamal and Hakeem walk me down the aisle and I smile.I love my babies and Andre is Luscious's best man.I finally make my way to Luscious and he grabs my hand.I smile and yhe priests asks for my vows.I begin

"Luscious oh Luscious,I met you when I was 16 on the corner with Bunkie sellin' dope.Hell that was the only way to make money for Carol and I because or crackhead love sick mother didn't do shit but sell her loose ass pussy.I had no choice but you didn't judge.I still remember what it was like when I met you.You had on a wife beater and had the most passionate lustful look in your eyes.I couldn't help it to be attracted to you.For a while Bunkie was mad,he thought you'd fuck and dump my ass.I remember tellin him to give you a chance.When i went down in prison I was happy that you were okay and that at least my babies wouldn't have to suffer the way we did.When I got out we went through a lot,Boo Boo Kitty,thinking you had ALS to Billy Beretti.And you've stayed by my side.I love you."

"Cookie,I've loved you since I first saw you in those tight ass jeans that made me just want to drool.I thought you were different you weren't just a hoodrat or a hoe that fucked everything with a heartbeat yet,you were seductive but classy.You were smart yet talented in music too.you are the reason I'm here and I'm glad I had the balls to talk you that day so many summers ago.You coulda got outta the streets yet you stuck with me.Thank you for that you gave me my life and my family and you are my world.Without you I'd probably be either in jail or drunk fucking some chick I'd dump the next day to never call back again,living a life of misery.I love you with all my heart boo."He finishes and smirks and he wipes off my tears.God I love that man,he pulls me in for a peck.The priest chuckles,"well Mr.Lyon clearly is ready."and everyone laughs.
"Cookie Holloway do you take Luscious Lyon as your husband in sickness and in health in happiness and misery and everything in between?"
"I do"i say with finality in my voice.
"Luscious Lyon do you take Cookie Lyon as your wife in sickness and in health,happiness and sadness and Anger,(he says enunciating Anger damn Am I that infamous?),he asks.
"I really really do"he says with a smirk.Before the preacher can say you may now kiss the bride Luscious pulls me in for a passionate kiss and I smile.I love my baby.