My Baby

Cookie POV

I hug Luscious and smile we've slept till Noon and it is utterly wonderful.I love being powerful because you can sleep in.But we have to go to the doctor in about a hour."Shit!"i yelp and hop on top of Luscious.
"Mmm I perspnally like bejng woken up this way except for your bony knees digging into my thighs."Luscious grumbles and tries to go back to sleep.
"Wakeeee Uppppp we gotta go to the doctor to look at the baby today.And not for out annual check-up since I'm not 3 months yet but to make sure with me rollings and running they are fine and its a pre-annual check-up too."

"They said earlier it's fineee why do we have to do this againn?"
"Cuz I said so now get up or imma get you."
"Get me how????"
He tries to sleep again and Cookie smacks the shit outta him and then runs in the bathroom."Aah fuck,Cookie what the fuck that shit hurt."
"Love you too"
"Ughhhh fine I'm up"He says and smirk that was funny as hell.

I take my shower and then step out of the over heated room.I look down and look at my little baby bump.It's not really noticeable but close enough.I smirk "I want a girl because if I have to push out another big-headed boy Imma die they got it from their dad"
"I don't have a big head Cooks"

Oh shit I said that out loud I put on my clothes."Babe I think I know the names of the kid depending on the gender.If a boy Imma name him Luscious Anthony Lyon Jr and if a girl I'll name her Aurora Simone Lyon."
"Those are beautiful names"he says and we head off to the doctor