⚡️Oh No She Didn't⚡️

Luscious POV

What the fuck she laughin' for??This ain't funny and she know I'm terrified of spiders 'cuz they are the devil's animals.

She just standing there cracking up with tears in her eyes and even though she sexy as hell I'm confused as fuck as to what she thinks is soo funny.

Jamal POV

Hahahaha we got Dad so good.I love mom and moments like this she really conpletes the family.Like bruh when he took the chair and smashed that bug.Oh My Gosh I almost peed myself and even though I'm over it bet he feels retarded.So in a way I got a little secret revenge for his old feelings towards my sexuality.

Cookie POV
Oh my gosh his face and when he lifted the chair I almost died.Like forreal Luscious calm down.Bet his ass won't laugh at me and my phobia of planes at times. "what is so funny?",he asks and yanks me and leads me to our room in the main house and pushes me inside and locks the door. "What was so funny and why didn't you seem more worried yourself?"

"Cuz I got you back for laughin' and teasing me on the plane and today so HA!"I reply.His face went from 20 different emotions all at once.It went fron shock,amazement awe and then after a while pure Anger.
"You did WHAT! At least I conforted you ,you just laughed at me that deserves punishment."he replied and backed me into the bed.
"And that's when I tell you it's time for me to sleep and punishment will be given tomorrow."I say and get in bed.

As I was about to go to sleep he kisses me.That sets it off and we end the night making love and then fall asleep dreaming of our night tomorrow

A/N:There will be a HUGE suprise next chapter so stay tuned I love all my readers especially and many others all of you know who u are i love you all😘😘😘