☀️Bahamas☀️

Cookie POV

I wake up and I realize I'm in the bed and damnn it's soft.I look over and I see the other side empty.I roll over and see a note.

It read;"ßabe ❤️Come and find me I made your favorite,beautiful.And by the way I love the way you make me seem like God when you talk about me in our sleep.And I think you are the sexiest thing walking too and I love you more than anything.Love Luscious"

I smile the broadest smile and I feel like I'm glowing and I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth.I hate morning breath and it's embarrassing.I walk in the living room and I walk to the kitchen and sneak up behind Luscious.I whisper in his ear "Boo! Good Morning babe."I smirk and wrap my arms around him.Wow I'm smiling alot.I then lean and see he made cheesy eggs and bacon.I kiss his cheek and decide I want to help and make grits.By the time I'm done he sets my plate down and I set his down.I moan at the food "Ooh this is good Lu you're gettin' better."I moan on purpose knowin' damn well it's turning Luscious on.I eat and then we go to change to go snorkeling.I put on a bright red bikini and its a tankini at the top but has a halter tie and ask Luscious to help me.His face was priceless like he wanted to just take me there but he knew I wanted to go snorkeling.I am a tease and this is fun.I need to thank the bellhop who brought our bags in I know I got a lot of luggage.I decide to put on waterproof lipstick to tempt him anymore and make him tie the ties on my hips. I'm awesome and I can tell he likes this one cuz it doesn't conceal all my ass.I run to the door and run to the ocean a couple yards away.I look over and Luscious smiles and picks me up and drops me in the ocean.I scream Ohh shit this water is warm and the lower I get the colder it gets.I then swim down and do the mermaid stroke.I love that I have clear non-prescription contacts in so that I can see underwater.I marvel at the ocean's beauty and see a school of fish when I get pulled into a underwater kiss.I love underwater kisses and I begin to kiss him back and then we swim up for air.We gasp and then swim down and I point to the school of fish and coral.I then start to swim right under the surface and spin and swim backwards.

I then float and Luscious is still looking around the ocean floor and then I notice a shiny thing on the floor and take a huge gasp and dive to the ocean floor.Then I start digging and find a necklace.It's a button necklace and it says "What You Give Is What You Get".Woww this is pretty I take it to the surface.Then I put it on the sand.

~TIME SKIP~

We are sitting at the main house we slept the guest house.I'm sitting across from Luscious and we are eating when Mr.Kinky decided he wanted to pay my ass back for being such a tease.He lifted his leg and took off his shoe and started rubbing my thighs and every couple of times he'd rub higher.He then pressed his foot at my center.I grip the table and squeeze my eyes closed. "Mama,are you okay?Is something wrong?" "Oh nothing your father just literally kicked me and if he kick me again I'm gonna kick his ass so bad he gonna be as dark as tar.",I say with a fake scowl on my face.They areso gullible. "I'm sorry Cookie but you wouldn't dare."he replies going along with the story.I grumble and take off my flats.Hmmm if he wanna play dirty then so be it.I started to rub him and then i started massaging his tip.I could tell if I took him off guard he'd moan so I attack him and then I grip his thigh.He moans loudly and I slide my chair back.I pull the "realest" confused and concerned face."Lu are you okay?
"Yea but you kicked me hardit was an accident!"
"Ummm Luscious that wasn't me."Ooh Luscious hates bugs so imma prank him I wanted to earlier but now I got the perfect opportunity."Oh my god! It's a spider everyone runs and does the fake scream cuz everyone's in on this part.This nigga literally took a chair and smashed the spider.All I saw was pieces of rubber everywhere and I start cracking up.