Anger Management

Previously on Cookie&Luscious
-I go to deliver my files to Luscious.My anger skyrockets I see....-

Cookie POV

Let's see how this plays out I think as I sip on my glass of wine Becky gave me."Look Bo-I mean Anika you need to leave now."Luscious says.
"Why?Babe we gotta plan the wedding is something wrong??"BooBoo Kitty asks.
"Yea..I love Cookie and she means the world to me,I can't marry you or date you It's Over."
"Maybe, you just need a little persuasion!Then you'll even forget Cookie's name."Anika replies.

This is when I step in and I see a shade of red."Ummm I don't think you're right about that one" I say.

Luscious POV

Uh Oh Cookie's here and she's Cookie!If I were Anika I'd be afraid very afraid.She came in here silent but deadly.

Cookie POV
"Look BooBoo Kitty he don't want you honey bun!He wants a real woman not some boujie-ass bitch who has no idea what life is like with no money.Someone who understands struggle."
"I understand that you are just a phase he only want you for your sex."She says.

I throw my drink and punch her in the face knocking her down.We get into a full out fight and she got a couple hits in but I finally whooped her.My fists kept punching and my hands wrapped around her throat.Luscious pulled me off of her and kissed me to distract me.

"You are just a phase Cookie,he'll throw you away like last week's trash."
"No he won't 'cuz he actually loves me,not just randomly sleep with me.He only likes you a little bit cuz you don't have a penis or one Luscious knows about.Plus you were fucking Baretti!His rival and you slept with him but we caught you hmm seems like you are so ratchet you can't even be the side hoe!''I defend Luscious.

"Look Anita you are somewhat okay I guess?, but you will never be Cookie!She is my one and only and I'll never break her heart.She is one of the main reasons I decide to get up in the morning.You don't show anyone respect,your clients hate you and you bullied Lola and cheated on me! Yet it doesn't matter 'cuz you were just a activity anyway till I could get my Cookie Bear back so leave I want my car keys,ring and all your stuff is at your parents house as we speak.So leave!" Luscious says and it makes me want to jump his sweet ass bones God how I love that man."So bitch when you leavin' ?"I ask.
"Now I hope you have an ill-fated love life!" she says.
"I've read Shakespeare and I don't think that'll happen!"I reply as she slams the door.Now it's time to do the daily announcements and meetings.