Calm Before The Storm

Cookie POV

We're at Empire and I was enjoying every moment of it which had joint offices made for me and Luscious.Lucious was across the room doing his work and I was watching him to make sure that he didn't get off task.I begin to do my work I have so much to do for Tiana and Jamal that I'm kind of overloaded.Jamal has a tour to do since he finished his two albums and so does Tiana with Hakeem.Deanna is going to Europe Asia Canada and Australia while Jamall is going to every continent.blew up like the most popular artist since Beyoncé and Whitney I'm so proud of him I don't know what to do with myself.Luscious came around and even congratulated him on his success himself.He even gave him the Empire yet Hakeem and Andre are helping him so that there's no rivalry between them.

I'm proud of my Lu,he's matured and thought his actions through properly and I'm glad he has because in the past he's messed up a lot.Hakeem has too but that's another story.I look up as the lady who is been flirting with Lucius is at the door her name is Sandra(A/N I didn't remember her name so I just made it up again )and I don't like her.i yell come in and she goes over to me.

"Why hello cookie it's nice to see you today are you mad because Lucious actually wants me right now and not you?"

I laugh at that she actually think she has him yet the funny part is he doesn't like her he think she's a slut.Why can't she understand that I'm the queen around this joint so she might as well leave while she can walk.what an idiot some of these blonde bitches are but not all just her.

"well Sweetie I think that he doesn't want you because you're ugly as fuck and he thinks that your biggest slut ever and that you have the loosest pussy and nobody wants a loose pussy ass bitch.you can't seem to comprehend that so you keep flirting with him all the time only just to keep trying me so that I have to beat your ass.so go ahead make my day keep flirting with him if you want to,that'll give me just another excuse to fire you and kick your ass on the same day good luck."
She just stands there shocked surprised that I called her out on her being a hoe. "shoo now shoo of my desk I don't want dirty trash touching my desk I just cleaned it from you coming back earlier goodbye."I say and dismiss her pudgy ass the only bug thing on her is her stomach,other than that she just flat as paper.She walks over to Luscious desk and I walk out I have people to check on all the while I feel like she might just take me up on that promise to kick her ass and fire her today.Mamma's Instincts is Always right.

Sandra is in multimedia