☺️Game Night

Cookie POV

Luscious and I have been pretty busy lately.Running Empire ain't no joke and there ain't no BooBoo Kitties in sight.I swear that ol' goofball of mine has got kinkier than I thought possible.I swear like one time he chained me to the bed and we had a who orgasms first war.

Flashback:
~It was a Friday and Cookie was wayy tired.She had been working full time all week and then come home to Aurora who's nearing 2 1/2 years old now.Lu wants another kid and he wanted to know if I wanted a girl or a boy.I want another girl if I get another baby.If I do this will be my last one 5 kids is enough.Lu is not getting fucking 10 we will no be 19 kids and counting like damn ain't her pussy broke?She turned on TV and laid down and decided she wanted to get Lu back he'd been teasing her all damn day.Rubbing on her and shit,made the latest kitty mad.She bout to get her lil ass fired I don't know what the fuck this hoe is thinking she a whole engaged bitch.Like the fuck but I ain't gon turn down cuz of that hoe.Hoes will be hoes I guess so I gotta get Lu back it don't matter.Hmmm what'll get him he hates cumming first so that should be his punishment.But how in the hell will I get him to do that?

I decide I'll just do all his turn-one over and over and hold off so he has to cum first.I'm officially evil I think and laugh.Nahhh I'm just kinky cuz of Lu.So I wonder how the hell should I wear cuz that's part of it.He gets off work in like 25 mins and he loves to come on the dot.I don't even know he's weird.I run and upstairs and shower using my vanilla body wash.I think of what I should put on and I decide on a lingerie bodysuit.I put on my lacy black bra the one that adds the effects of my boobs spillin' outta my shirt.Then I put on my boys shorts that say kiss me in gaps and the rest is black and my stockings clip onto my boy short panties.They have a floral lacy pattern and I love how I look.I don't bother with make up it'll just get smeared anyway.I put on a long dress but a polyester long sleeve mid thigh.It's a polyester and cotton mix.I think it's pretty comfy and wear it over my outfit.We are gonna have a movie night and then I'll put on a show😉.

--TIME SKIP--

Lu just got home and now I begin makin dinner.I love Italian food to death.Hell I wanna visit Italy due to that reason and they have cute clothes.I am making cheesy lasagna with a layer of cheese on each layer.This looks mighty good I say and I pour some white Risotto wine.The family is coming over so this will be even more fun.It's family game night and I think imma win with Andre,T
and Jamal.Musical,Smart and Professional we are gonna kick Lu's ass then we are gonna fuck and Imma get him back for teasing me.So we get out and It's a basketball game and I win by 25 points in a game of 1 on 1.Then he beats me in holding my breath and many other games.We play capture the flag and paintball and We won capture the flag but not in paintball.I assured Andre that it wasn't that big a deal.This is the game I bring my A game:Twister.

We play twister and 15 mins into the game,Luscious is on top and literally doing a push up over me and I was under and flipped to where if I fell I'd be on my stomach and I had my ass slightly in the air against his groin.He was clearly tortured and I was loving every second of it.When I bent over my dress rose up and some of the lace at the top showed but Lu covered it so only he could see.I smiled and rubbed myself back into him.He groaned and leaned down into my ear;"Cookie stop being a tease babygirl.I want you right now and I don't wanna lose game night either especially not with blue balls.Ok then Lu quit,and he fell on the floor and pulled me on top of him.After dinner he was gonna get it.....