Going Back To Work

Cookie POV

I walk into Empire and look in a mirror smirking Damn I look good.I smirk at my outfit.I love my beautiful dress and I take the elevator to Luscious' office and sit in his seat and log in to my account.I smile and go to check my email and Luscious is logged in when something catches my eye.

"Angela Davidson"

That was that hoodrat from the hood who tried to steal Luscious back in the day.She got a average job even though she dumb as fuck.I think should I click on it.I click on it and see she said

A:heyy baby
L:hello angela how did you get my email?
A:you always were conceited i wanna meet up with you don't tell Cookie she'll beat my ass.Don't tell her about me talking to you.
L:idk....
A:plzzzz

He didn't respond Luscious is here in the building.I get on the intercom and announce "Luscious get your ass in here!"I announce and get up and pace the room.I hear oohs all over the building and I am fuming not only because he responded to that hoe but mainly cuz he didn't tell me.This pisses me off if it was Puma he would've flipped and claimed me and fucked me in every single room saying "You're mine and Only Mine".Funny thing is Puma tried the same thing about 2 days ago and I didn't even respond and I told him.Ughhhhh this pisses me off how dare he!!!!Oh He wants to play like that well okay.He won't get any Nookie from Cookie for a while.

Luscious comes in and his face reads oh shit what did I do. "Hey baby what's wrong you sound angry?"
"Well any woman would be angry if they found out that their man was talking to a hoodrat who tried to steal your man a while ago and again now.And then find out their little boo decided to not tell me."

"Oh baby I'm so sorry I didn't mean to not tell you.I forgot to tell you and I didn't mean to not tell ypu and be secretive.He pulls me into a hug and i pout and fold my arm.I am still boiling and I smack him."You know what's messed up when Puma did the same thing I told you and me asked me to fuck him and told me how horny I made him and then you got pissed and whooped his ass and you'll probably do it again since i told you in detail.No Nookie from Cookie for a while that's your punishment.I walk out and go into the loumge and then walk to my office and lock my door and let a tear slip.What if he is cheating on me I think and begin to take off my shoes and lay on the futon and start sobbing.I've been hurt so many times.Not just by Luscious but by people period.Ughhh it hurts my soul.In about 3 hours I'll go home and chill with baby Ro and lock myself in my room since I have a mini kitchen so I don't have to leave and lock myself in my room.

-TIME SKIP-
I take baby Rora into my room and keep Susan,the babysitter and maid,on standby.I put my little princess on my bed and get her a bottle I can't believe she will be 3 weeks old in about 2 days.I put on a long sleeved crop top and some joggers.Today is my pity day since I'm sulking.I put Rora in her crib and lay on the bed and sulk on the bed.I hear a click and I frown I locked the damn door for a reason.

"Go Away Luscious"i say and turn to burrow in my pillow.
"Look babe I'm sorry okay."

"Babe you have the world's biggest double standard if I hadn't told you about Puma you'd be more pissed than I an right now.I'm gonna ask you this and I want a honest answer.Are You Cheating On Me?

(A/n) You thought I'd leave a cliffy hell nahh😘

Luscious stood there shocked,"Cookie why would you think that?"

"You kinda have been weird lately and I've been worried about you.And you never keep stuff from me..So what am I supposed to think huh?That something isn't going on?"

"I didn't know I was acting different but I wasn't tryin to.And i forgot and I'd never wanna lose you when you were with Malcolm I hated it.It burned my heart and my eyes to see you all cozied up.I never wanna lose you okay and I refuse to.You are my ride or die and my one and only boo.He tries to come up to me and I scoot back and put my head in my hands. "do you believe me?" "I want to honestly but you scare me slightly hell you had BooBoo Kitty and for a while you didn't act like you.I don't want that to happen okay?Promise me you won't change."i beg I don't think I can take heartbreak from him again.
"I promise kiss me",he says and pulls me forward and we kiss.Oh me sayin he can't have me is not gonna work.Then we made love all night and he showed me just how much he was sorry and how much love he had for me.