Good Riddance And Happy Starts

Cookie POV

I go to my office and relax.Ughh I'm so irritated how dare she insult Luscious and I like that.Ugh that skank can fucking drop dead,not really,as much as I hate that bitch I don't want her to die.

I want to fight her SO Bad like forreal.She acts like she the shit knowing her ass is nothing but a wannabe.BooBoo Kitty need to get her shit together 'cuz one of these days she gonna fuck up and then I'll have to whoop her ass.

I put in my music and listen to Tiana's tracks and Jamal's.They are both doing really good and he is so happy to have a daughter but at the doctor they,his boyfriend and him,went to make sure it was his.It was so he really didn't care for the results. He loves Lola and they are twins and act like each other.Yet sometimes Lola stays over Luscious house for the night.

I've calmed down and I chat with Becky. "Can you believe that she was fucking Baretti?, I ask. "Yet she wanted to call me the hoe like dafuq but Luscious was soo sweet." Becky and I went to talking until Luscious came and kissed me,and led me to the conference room to discuss business with our other affiliates.The whole time Luscious was talking.I was staring at his lips.How can a simple man spark so much pent up sexual frustration??He makes me want to jump his bones and he keeps looking at me like he does when he wants me is not helping At All.

He sits fown next to me and I can feel him next to me but I don't acknowledge him knowing it bugs him.I love teasing him I think as all of a sudden Luscious grabs my thigh knowing I'm messing with him.I pull out my phone and shoot him a text telling him to quit teasing me before he starts something he won't be able to finish.Luscious checks his phone and chuckles and starts rubbing my thigh in circles getting hifher and hifher till he stopped a nails length away from my center.He then shoots me a text with one hand.

"Teasing War it is then!Oh Luscious you shouldn't have done that...