Let's Play A Game

Cookie POV
"How bout We play twister and hide and go seek??"

He chuckles,"Are we doin' out kinky version or no?" "Babe of course I know how kinky you are.Now come on before I decide to take a nap.But you can't see me change tho 'cuz I got a surprise for you ."
"Awnn but I love to see you change,especially for Twister."
"So sorry babe but you got to"I reply.

He smirks and walks me to the bedroom with his hand around my waist.

~~Time Skip~~
I walk out in my small dress all I did was change what's under it.I smile and we got a automatic button so it spins itself after 7 seconds.The point of the game is so that whatever you land on you have to stand in a provocative and promiscuous stance.Whoever trips or falls after being wrapped around each other loses.

I smile I usually win 'cuz I know how to use my ass to tempt him.I smile A couple minutes later I'm standing in a triangle pose with my hands and legs spread and my ass in the air.I look down and Luscious is wrapped under me in a inverse push up with his arms holding him like he's crab walking and my boobs are about to fall out of my push-up bra which his face is almost in.His left leg is in the middle of mine and his right leg is curved and wrapped around mine.I smile as my turn lands on the red dot right in between Luscious legs.I smirk "hey Lu guess where the red dot is."
"Uh oh where Cooks?"
"I can show you better than I can tell you."

I smirk and take my right land and graze his erection.Wow he gets hard quick and slowly slide my hand down.I then put my hand on the red dot
"Cookie that's pure evil.Well who cares I thought it was funny personally."
"Cheater",he replies.

Hesmiles that evil grin and I know I'm in for it and he leans in and kisses me.
"Babe you're goin down"
I chuckle "Awnn it may be you who is going down."I say and lean down onto him and basically lay on his frame isn't this comfortable??The thing spins and Luscious has to spread wider.I smile and then frown how am I gonna put my arm across the board on blue without falling??I think and I reach over him and Luscious falls."Damn,I was about to beat you but now I can do this",and pulls me down with him.

I smile and say" Imma postpone Hide and go seek for right now.I wanna go see the family right now but first."I then kiss him and we end up making out for like 10 minutes until I decide to get up or we will never leave.

I go out and push my "girls" back in don't wanna display that to Carol,yhe kids or anyone else.I walk over to them all watching Spongebob.I sit in the middle of the floor and look at what time it is 11 hours to go.I pat the seat next to me and Luscious sits next to me and smirks.This is the way it should be and Carol peeks out of the kitchen and smiles when she sees me and signals me to come here.

"I'll be right back."I tell luscious and he nods and the boys argue if Patrick is really stupid or if he just pretends.

I laugh and walk in the kitchen."Whattup Carol how are the kids?" "Great off at their grandparents house on their daddy side."she replies.

"Okay so how you been and did you just fuck Lu?"
"Nah not yet anyway",I chuckle at that."but I got a surprise for him and I refuse to spoil it."

"Awe okay but you guys are cute and I want you happy but earlier he was looking at you like something to eat and he ain't ate in years and you're his favorite.He bout to break you so bad that you won't be getting just jet lag you'll have sore/wobbly legs to figure out too.All I gotta say is keep it down arright and try not to get pregnant."She lectures me.

"Honestly I wouldn't mind getting pregnant just not right now necessarily honestly if I did again i would want a girl 'cuz all these big-headed boys are killing me." "Well all i gotta say is you Luscious wrapped around your finger like a piece of yarn."she says.

"That she does",Lu interjects."have you been listening the whole time?"I ask.He probably did or didn't who knows with Luscious as your man.
"Nahh but i wish sounds pretty interesting babe what you want for dinner it's 6:30 and we ain't gon get there till about 2 am.
"Umm fried chicken,mac n cheese and mashed potatoes .What about you Carol,Vernon and kids.?"

"Same "they all chorused.
"Okay I'll tell Rose"Luscious said and told him.He then came and hugged me."I love you and kisses my cheek.Hey Carol you look nice."luscious complemented.
"Thanks you guys are soo cute I'm so happy for you.But Luscious I'm obligated to tell you this Luscious I like you you make my sister happy but if you hurt her I'll kill you and forbid you from Cookie okay?"She tells him."Preach you won't be the only one",i reply. "I'd never dream of it Carol and trust me I know Cookie would have my head on a silver platter and I love her."he replies.I smile and he smirks. "I love you too baby",I say and smirk damn I love that man.